• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In Defiance of Dragons: Young Rebels IC

OutlawJT

First Post
OOC: glad I at least got a surprise round to arm myself

[sblock=crunch]
Initiative (1d20+2=4)

Jaden uses his action in the surprise round to draw his sword free of the wrapping he was keeping it in in town and ready it for battle as well as shift to J4. As a free action he asks/indicates he wants Corbin to move to the corner of the yard nearest to him so he can put himself between Corbin and the monsters.
[/sblock]

"Well those are new," Jaden mumbles to himself as the guard drakes round the corner.

There wasn't time to try and mount an early attack. His blade still wrapped in a blanket he had to use the only time he had to ready himself. With as much haste as he could muster he drew his sword from it's hiding place in his arms and cast the wrappings aside as he hefted the blade into place to defend them.

"Corbin, you might want to get behind me in the corner!" Jaden said as quietly and calmly as he could to his friend, nodding towards the position he wanted Corbin to move to while taking a single step back himself.

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
23 Corbin
13 Guard Drake
11 Akhara
4 Jaden

Corbin draws his dagger as he moves closer to Jaden.

The drakes move closer to the two Halflings, menacing them with their fang-filled mouths.

Akhara rounds the corner and lets his companions now that something is afoot in the yard.

With as much haste as he could muster Jaden drew his sword from it's hiding place in his arms and cast the wrappings aside as he hefted the blade into place to defend them. "Corbin, you might want to get behind me in the corner!"

Bheazir and Galdr can join the initiative now.

Attachments

• Skravress' house.xls
    18.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Zweischneid

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

Same initiative as above. If you want a new roll tell me

After the surprise round, Intitiative: 10
Initiative Bheazir first regular round (1d20+3=10)

Code:
[U]Mini Stat Block:[/U]
Hit points : 32 of 32; Bloodied at 16; Surges used: 0

[U]Defenses:[/U]
AC:   [B]17[/B]
Fort: [B]14[/B] 
Ref:  [B]12[/B] 
Will: [B]14[/B]

[U]Powers & Effects[/U]
+2 Initiative; self and ally (Combat Leader)
+3 temp hitpoints for using action points; ally (Inspiring presence)
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Standing shoulder to shoulder with his halfling companion, Corbin stabs the guard drake as it rushes towards him and Jaden.

"Oi, you coulda given me a heads up Jaden." Corbin whispers to Jaden as he hopes they can end this quickly to avoid onlookers.

[sblock=OOC]
Stab K4 with Sly Flourish

I'll use the roll from my last attack, if that's ok with you Redclaw, just ignore the sneak attack damage. Critical causes the damage to be 11.
Attack vs. AC; Damage; Sneak Attack Damage (1d20+8=28, 1d4+3+4=8, 2d8=9)

HP: 25/25
AC:16 (21 vs. OA)
Fort: 11
Ref: 16
Will: 13

[/sblock]

WarlockLord

First Post
Galdr moves into the house and throws a bolt of black flame to deter the creature attacking Akhara.

[sblock=Actions]
Move into house (move), fire ray of enfeeblement at the lizard thing.
+4 to attack, 1d10+4 dmg, weakens until end of next turn.

IC rolls:
Attack: 1d20+4=23
Dmg: 1d10+4=14
[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
[sblock=Warlocklord] By into the house, do you mean the yard where Akhara is? Nobody has opened the door yet, and you might have trouble attempting to fire anything from the house to the yard. [/sblock]

Zweischneid

First Post
Darting around the corner, weapons drawn, Bheazir as he heads towards the fray.
"Corbin! Jaden! It seems you've stirred up some nasty lizards there!"

[sblock=ooc]
Alright.. a bit tricky to predict what I'll do after the Drakes if the Drakes haven't acted yet. Anyways.. my first D&D 4e fight, bear with me ;)

(Move action)
move to K8 (4 diagonal, 1 up; assuming of course that Akhara moves)

(Minor action)
ready weapon

(Standard action)
a) If Corbin/Jaden get injured, use Inspiring word
b) If neither is injured or I can't preset my action like that, use a throwing axe vs. the GD2:
Throwing axe vs. GD2 (1d20+3=19, 1d6+1=6)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads