In Which I Attempt a Waterdeep: Dragon Heist Photoshoot

Is R2-D2 in it?

SpellJammer16

Apprentice of the Seventh Circle of Mystery
When I first saw the pic, especially with R2 in the back I thought you were Kyle Newman :heh:

filmmaker-kyle-newman-arrives-at-the-art-of-elysium-presents-stevie-picture-id631195616

gyor

Legend
I'm always loathe to remove these things till I need them!

View attachment 101107

Beautiful map. I noticed some new temples (did not have the screen resolution to m make them all out. One to Helm, One to the Seldarine, one I think to Ilmater.

Still the Plinth is gone still, which leaves me wondering where do the Acolytes that worship gods that don't have one of these temples use their background feature.

The Temple to the Seldarine I assume is to the whole Pantheon, not just to Corellon. Makes sense that the Elf and Half Elves would want to keep their community tight, plus none Elven converts.

Turns out I was wrong, those temples aren't new to 5e.

Last edited by a moderator:

pukunui

Legend
I'll have to whenI get home. Thanks didnt even occur to me. Is it in one section or spread throughout the text in general?

There’s an updated timeline near the front of the book, plus some brief updates of areas beyond the Sword Coast. Nimbral even gets a mention, IIRC.

R_J_K75

Legend
There’s an updated timeline near the front of the book, plus some brief updates of areas beyond the Sword Coast. Nimbral even gets a mention, IIRC.

Thanks. That was one of those books that I bought and browsed a couple times but because I didnt have a group together at the time I didnt read it. My current Waterdeep game is set in 1372. Ive been looking for a way to throw my players a curve ball so maybe have them go through a cronomancy gate to the current date might be fun.

Remove ads

Remove ads