In Which I Attempt a Waterdeep: Dragon Heist Photoshoot

Is R2-D2 in it?

gyor

Legend
There's no single list of temples that I can find, unless I'm missing it. But there's a few pages on Wards, and there are temples mentioned in the text.

The Sea Ward mentions House of Wonder, House of the Moon, Tower of Luck, Temple of Beauty, House of Inspired Hands.

I'm not really (as in at all) a FR scholar;I don't know what the Plinth is or where to look for it. Sorry!

Dunno! That would involve parsing the entire text for keywords. :)

It'd be in the Trade Ward, it is an Interdenominational Temple, which is likely why any acolytes of none evil deities get the full benefits of their background feature in Waterdeep (if it has been rebuilt, it got destroyed in 4e).

Also is there a section on backgrounds or renown in the book?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It'd be in the Trade Ward, it is an Interdenominational Temple, which is likely why any acolytes of none evil deities get the full benefits of their background feature in Waterdeep (if it has been rebuilt, it got destroyed in 4e).

There's no mention of a Plinth in the Trades Ward section.

Also is there a section on backgrounds or renown in the book?

There's a brief (half page) section on Character Backgrounds where it recommends appropriate choices from SCAG, and a few noble houses to use with the noble or Waterdavian noble backgrounds. There's also Guild Membership, and Faction Membership (Began D'aerthe, Emerald Enclave, Force Grey, Harpers, Lord's Alliance, Order of the Gauntlet, Xanathar Guild, Zhentarim).

There's a sidebar on tracking renown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Remove ads