Independence Day: Resurgence

[video=youtube;LbduDRH2m2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbduDRH2m2M[/video]

Should be fun for a popcorn turn off your brain summer blockbuster, hopefully this time the aliens either switched OSs or updated their firewall. Looks like they also have a tie in site http://www.warof1996.com/

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You need a better investment adviser. If you had invested just £1, you'd be getting 1,223,86,754,097,254,965.95 back. You missed out.

Now your time travel device I'll totally invest in. The film isn't even out yet!

Why don't you have £1,223,86,754,097,254,965.95?

Or what on earth are you talking about? Not ID2, presumably.

Last edited:

Now your time travel device I'll totally invest in.
Excellent. This will be very profitable for me everyone.
The film isn't even out yet!
I'll sell you a time travel device. You too can see this horrible movie.

Why don't you have £1,223,86,754,097,254,965.95?
Who says I don't? I like coming around here to go slumming and give you little people some hope.

Or what on earth are you talking about? Not ID2, presumably.
Does it really matter? Just throw your money at it, and maybe the movie will go away.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
i'm starting to think that every movie trailer thread should just be called "Yet another bad movie" lol

The bad ones, sure. If you want to start threads only for people who like the thing you're posting about, I have no problem with supporting [fan only] threads. Might be a hard sell before movies come out, but I know that threadcrapping can also be annoying. If you want, feel fee to add a [fan only] note to threads you only want communal celebration from - that's totally fine. People who hate the thing can start their own threads if they need to.

Generally, I agree that cynicism on the Internet has pretty much exceeded peak boring. I'm part of that. But I have generally tried to discourage incessantly negative posters from sticking around. We have enough of that in real life.

So mea culpa. I threadcrapped. Continue to enjoy and celebrate the thing you enjoy. It's all good. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads