• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [OOC]

Shayuri

First Post
I think we did liquidate some of the alchemist's treasure haul. Potions and scrolls.

However, we kept a fair amount too. And I'm dead on sure we kept anything with the word Restoration on it. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
If that priest did indeed give some restoration scrolls, then i am exceedingly sure we would give to the only divine caster who could use them!

Leif

Adventurer
That's great, and much appreciated, but the fact remains that I don't remember us getting any such scrolls, and there are certainly none on Uulark's sheet. :-S

Shayuri

First Post
We got them right after we talked to the mayor, if I recall right. I assumed Uulark would be the one to have them.

Go ahead and add 'em on. IG will nuke us if he disapproves. :)

jkason

First Post
That's great, and much appreciated, but the fact remains that I don't remember us getting any such scrolls, and there are certainly none on Uulark's sheet. :-S

I dug through several pages around the date of the original linked post, in both OOC and IC, and came up with these relevant links:

Uulark offers to take the divine scrolls:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playin...e-left-behind-chapter-2-a-51.html#post4653211

Talashia says we'll sell anything we sell after talking to the magistrate:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playin...e-left-behind-chapter-2-a-51.html#post4655994

Discussion of divvying scrolls between Shai and Uulark (a couple posts long):

http://www.enworld.org/forum/talkin...cas-those-left-behind-ooc-46.html#post4653499

There's probably more, but that should be plenty of reference points if someone wants to do more digging.

In any case, it looks like all that really happened is that the scrolls just never wound up added to any sheets, but I think it's clear that 1) we have them and 2) it'd be really silly if the group going to the sewers hadn't taken them with. Like Shayuri said, IG can nix it if he prefers, but I think it's probably reasonable to think the scrolls are with Uulark.

jason

Leif

Adventurer
The only indication I can find of how many scrolls there were is "at least two." So how many is that, you know, in NUMBERS? Are we assuming that Uulark has one and Shai has one?

Oh, and Shay,

You say that IG might nuke US, but according to your plan, I'LL be the only one doing anything worthy of being nuked. Nice..... ;)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Being as 'to be nuked' is such a reletive term, I would have to say that we should simply roll with the inter-continental ballistic missles (or punches, if you prefer) and not worry as toho manny. He (industry Gotica) might have left it open as to the actual numb3rs so we would not have to worry at all!

So In summery: just roll with the thermal nuclear explosive divices that will be thrown by IG.

Leif

Adventurer
So if I'm reading between your lines correctly, what you're saying is, use a Restoration scroll whenever one is needed, and just assume that the Bottomless Scrollcase keeps on generating as many as we need for the rest of the adventure? Hmmm, works for me! Think IG'll buy it? ;)

Remove ads