• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [OOC]

Scotley

Hero
FYI: I've got to ship my computer off to HP for repairs within the next few days, by Monday at the latest. It could take up to two weeks to get back, so they say. My recent luck suggests that it'll take much longer than that, but we'll see. Regardless, when I go AWOL here in a few days, you'll know why. I shall return though, do not fret.

I had a similar problem with my HP laptop at the office. They actually did return in a timely manner and properly repaired--the motherboard had to be replaced after the wireless lan went bad. Of course the left the battery out of it when they sent it back, but after a couple of calls and a couple of days that came back too. Good luck!

industrygothica

Adventurer
I had a similar problem with my HP laptop at the office. They actually did return in a timely manner and properly repaired--the motherboard had to be replaced after the wireless lan went bad. Of course the left the battery out of it when they sent it back, but after a couple of calls and a couple of days that came back too. Good luck!

They're only replacing the DVD drive on my desktop, so it shouldn't be anything too complicated.

I hope.

-IG

industrygothica

Adventurer
I'm visiting my mother today, so I have the chance to check in a bit. My computer is still out, but hopefully it'll be back next week. Please don't think I've forgotten about you, because I haven't.

-IG

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I'm visiting my mother today, so I have the chance to check in a bit. My computer is still out, but hopefully it'll be back next week. Please don't think I've forgotten about you, because I haven't.

-IG

We Know You haven't. I just did the bump to keep the location off the third page.

Leif

Adventurer
Scott DeWar in IC said:
OOC: second i would like to say that i am not even thinking of what that dog , er wolf, is doing. that was just wrong to try and put that mental picture in my already warped mind!
In case you have not yet seen enough evidence of this, IG, kindly allow me to vouch for his being MASSIVELY warped! :D (But pretty darned fun to have around, nonetheless!)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
In case you have not yet seen enough evidence of this, IG, kindly allow me to vouch for his being MASSIVELY warped! :D (But pretty darned fun to have around, nonetheless!)
hey! I resemble that re- ,er I mean represent that... aw, never mind.

Remove ads