• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [OOC]

Scotley

Hero
Don't worry one scroll should be plenty. Rogash has learned his lesson about getting within reach of a chaos beast and it will be his mission in life to share that knowledge with his friends. ;)

industrygothica

Adventurer
The only question that remains, then, is: WHERE ARE THESE SCROLLS??

I think it's safe to say that Uulark has them.

So if I'm reading between your lines correctly, what you're saying is, use a Restoration scroll whenever one is needed, and just assume that the Bottomless Scrollcase keeps on generating as many as we need for the rest of the adventure? Hmmm, works for me! Think IG'll buy it? ;)

He might. You should try it and see. Otherwise, you might assume that there are two restoration spells wrapped up in that pile of scrolls somewhere.

industrygothica

Adventurer
FYI: I've got to ship my computer off to HP for repairs within the next few days, by Monday at the latest. It could take up to two weeks to get back, so they say. My recent luck suggests that it'll take much longer than that, but we'll see. Regardless, when I go AWOL here in a few days, you'll know why. I shall return though, do not fret.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I reeeeeeely appreciate the update. I have seen too many dms here just dissappear. My hat is truely off to you sir.

*bows respectfully*

plop!

oops, dropped my hat.

Leif

Adventurer
See you soon, hopefully, IG. Best wishes for a successful outcome and all that stuff.

Oh, and thanks for advancing the chaos beast combat! Uulark really, really appreciates it! (And I do too, of course.)

Remove ads