Insight's "Against the Witch King" - OOC

Insight

Adventurer
Thanks, Mowgli!

FYI everyone - you do not need to have your characters 100% done for us to start. The beginning part of the game will involve a lot of roleplaying and exploration. We can forge ahead without knowing all of your specifics for now.

Disposable Hero

First Post
I have the next 7 days off and could get something together then. But as for getting it together tonight wouldn't be possible. I work 12 hour shifts on midnights so I have to go to bed soon. But as I said I have a 7 day vacation coming up and I'll get it done asap.

Insight

Adventurer
I'd like to start the IC fairly soon, in the next few days. As I said, you do not need to have your character 100% completed. The start of the game will involve some exploration and probably not much combat. If you could have your characters completed by the end of the month, that would be fine.

Insight

Adventurer
I'm leaning towards putting this game on hold. I'm running 2 games right now and they are fairly busy. I want to make sure that I can devote enough time to make this an outstanding game.

I'll make a decision by July 1st and post it here.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Can you put something on hold that hasn't started. :)

But seriously, do what you need to do. I had fun making up the character. :D

Anyone interested in a somewhat sillier game, I've got this one up and running.

Insight

Adventurer
All right, everyone. I know I said I would post something by July 1st, but I've been busy with my other games (and various and sundry tasks IRL).

I have come to the decision that I do not have enough time in my schedule to run another game. I apologize to everyone who spent time making characters for this. I hope that you are able to find good gaming elsewhere.

Thanks, everyone.

Remove ads