Insight's "Against the Witch King" - OOC

Insight

Adventurer
EDIT: I'm not seeing a race list in the test drive. Did I overlook something?

This setting is primarily human, so the majority of the characters will be human. I am allowing 1 Half-Orc and 1 Half-Elf character in the group. I believe that the Half-Orc spot is already taken. If you're interested in playing a Half-Elf, I can post the particulars.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Subira is no longer a shaman. I figured it didn't make sense to try to make a caster-type for a game that I don't own. She's a warrior now. :)

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
EVERYONE -

I have closed recruiting for this game. If you have already indicated interest, please continue to work on your characters.

We're still planning to start the game in a few weeks, so you have plenty of time to figure things out.

The RG has been started. Please post your finalized characters there. This is the version that I will review and approve.

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
I have collected the setting contributions made thus far and added them to Setting Notes 2 (see page 1 of this thread).

Please continue to submit material as it comes to you.

Disposable Hero

First Post
@Insight - I still need the racials for the half-elf and I'll start looking at how I wish to build him.

Also if anyone has a CS outline that I can use for the easiest look-up would be much appreciated.

Insight

Adventurer
@Insight - I still need the racials for the half-elf and I'll start looking at how I wish to build him.

HALF ELF
Heritage: Choose either a free Edge or start your Agility at d6 instead of d4
Low Light Vision: Ignore attack penalties for Dim or Dark lighting
Outsider: Gains the Outsider hindrance (this is separate from your normal starting Hindrances)

Remove ads