Insight's "Against the Witch King" - OOC

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
As I continue to tweak Subira, I've run into a problem. I don't have anything resembling a complete equipment list along with prices. The horror! The horror!

:D

Insight

Adventurer
As I continue to tweak Subira, I've run into a problem. I don't have anything resembling a complete equipment list along with prices. The horror! The horror!

Hmm. Well, here's the deal with SW. Most people handwave money and mundane equipment. So, just have whatever seems reasonable. No magic items... yet.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!

Hmm. Well, here's the deal with SW. Most people handwave money and mundane equipment. So, just have whatever seems reasonable. No magic items... yet.

Ah, the beauty of the 'primitive savage!' A couple of knives and a dog and he's good to go.

Leif

Adventurer
Ah, the beauty of the 'primitive savage!' A couple of knives and a dog and he's good to go.
Don't forget that most useful possession: The Stick!

And Kel the "Face Warrior" will be needing just a few weapons and some armor -- preferably something stylish and not too heavy that doesn't obscure his face (obviously).

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Insight, I'm sorry to have to do this, but I'm not going to be able to give this new rule set the attention that it needs right now. I've just got too much going on at work. So I'm going to bow out before my inattention ruins the game for others.

Disposable Hero

First Post
Well Insight so we don't hijack the Kingmaker thread...is there a downloadable version of the test drive? If your still looking I'll give it a shot. Need to be open to new systems. Maybe an archer type.

Insight

Adventurer
Insight, I'm sorry to have to do this, but I'm not going to be able to give this new rule set the attention that it needs right now. I've just got too much going on at work. So I'm going to bow out before my inattention ruins the game for others.

I'm sorry to hear that, Leif. Perhaps you can re-join us later.

Disposable Hero

First Post
I'm reading them now. They seem pretty straight forward as I remember, which I really liked. It could be tomorrow evening before I get to dig into creating a character though.

EDIT: I'm not seeing a race list in the test drive. Did I overlook something?

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Here is the updated list of character submissions -

Starman: Unnamed (a roguish sort)
Electric Wizard: Hrung (half-orc spearman)
Mark Chance: Subira, a witch doctor / shaman from the Savage Country
Mowgli: Sort of a "Tarzan" type from the Forever

Remove ads