Insight's Dark Sun: Burning Sands Campaign [OOC]

Insight

Adventurer
Round Ten is up and ready for posts. Just need actions for Zimno and Korg. Don't forget your Endurance checks!

Also, Horran (the NPC) and Kesh (currently an NPC til DS gets back) are with you guys, but are not going to act during combat. Enemies will not target them under normal circumstances, but they are not immune to attack.

Insight

Adventurer
Round Ten is now complete. Each character earns 250xp. We will now drop out of combat rounds. This is the end of the first encounter. Also, everyone earns one action point. If you did not spend an action point, you now have two (the maximum you can have at the heroic tier).

Insight

Adventurer
I'd like to see some sort of consensus on what the group wants to do. I believe we have 1 or 2 votes on venturing further into the partially collapsed mine shaft.

Failing any more posts in the near future, I'm going to move the story along on my own.

drothgery

First Post
Two quick notes -

1) My tabletop game is Thursday nights
2) I'll be traveling around Thanksgiving, so any posting from me will be limited from Wed 11/24 - Mon 11/29.

Insight

Adventurer
The new online character builder is working and I've used it to create Dark Sun characters. I recommend trying it out if you're a DDI subscriber.

Shayuri

First Post
I've tried it...I have to say, I prefer the non-online version.

Griping aside, it seems to work pretty well.

I've yet to figure out a way to easily transcribe it's content into an online sheet though. This is somewhat problematic for me.

Insight

Adventurer
I've tried it...I have to say, I prefer the non-online version.

Griping aside, it seems to work pretty well.

I've yet to figure out a way to easily transcribe it's content into an online sheet though. This is somewhat problematic for me.

Yes, that is yet another feature I hope is added soon. What I'm doing now is printing to PDF. Better than nothing.

Remove ads