Insight's Dark Sun: Burning Sands Campaign [OOC]

Insight

Adventurer
My apologies for the slowing down of the game recently. I've been sick and it's affected my interest in doing anything, not just EN World PBP games.

I plan to update the IC later today.

Insight

Adventurer
Shayuri, if you're still with us, please post an action for Round Nine.

If Shayuri fails to post for Round Nine, I am going to assume that the player has lost interest in the game and act accordingly.

Everyone, please post the amount you heal when you use Second Wind or use a healing power on someone. I don't like having to look it up each time. Thanks!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Everyone, please post the amount you heal when you use Second Wind or use a healing power on someone. I don't like having to look it up each time. Thanks!
Are current HP fine (as I've done w/ Zimno), or do you want the values healed?

Shayuri

First Post
Ugh. How embarrassing. You have my apologies for putting you in that position. I will refrain from dithering in the future.

I have some questions before I proceed, which was part of the reason for my delay in the first place. Not a -good- reason, mind...

Anyway. Can the creature in the tank be targeted, or does the tank break line of effect?

Would a burst effect originating in the air over the tank affect the creature (to the best of Amica's knowledge based on wha she percieves, of course)?

Is anyone else adjacent to the tank who might be included in such a burst? Since I've seen melee attacks, I -assume- the answer to that is yes, but I'll ask just to make sure.

Also, the Psionic Power update -finally- went through! Yay!

drothgery

First Post
Well, Insight didn't veto Brandis targeting the thing in the tank with a power, though the 2 on the attack roll might have made that irrelevant...

Remove ads