Interest Check: Histhaven

Walking Dad

First Post
The only class I want to avoid is the Vampire. Their "sunlight" weakness would be completely pointless in the Shadowfell, where there really isn't any sunlight.

Other than that, I don't see a good reason not to allow everything else. I'm going to take a look at the Shadowfell boxed set to see if they have any other suggestions on classes or characters.
Thanks :) Maybe I will play a Warpriest with the Death domain (I usually favor Sun, but that seems to bright for this ;)).

About the vampire:
Totally accept the decision for the flavor, but sunlight is more a 'fluff' weakness, than anything else. Just wear a cloak ;)

Insight

Adventurer
So it looks like we have 3 players possibly interested in this game. I'm going to give it a little longer before deciding whether to continue its pursuit. If we don't get any additional interest within say a week or so, I probably will not start a game.

Insight

Adventurer
Great!

It sounds like we may have enough players, then.

Everyone who has previously expressed interest - please post something here so that I know you are still in this.

Once we get confirmation, I'll open an OOC thread shortly.

tiornys

Explorer
If you aren't full up, I think I'd enjoy this. Looks like the group needs a defender. Fighter, Paladin, or Cavalier all interest me. I'd likely decide based on skill coverage.

t~

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I would be very interested. Halfling Battle (?) Bard, merchant and dreamer and little bit healer.

Or, if the Vistani wants to do the Hybrid/Bard thing...
And someone else wants to do the inventor thing...
And someone ELSE wants to do the investigator...
Heh, maybe a "Marshall/Lawman" type of character. Not sure what class, will see what's "needed"... maybe a "Watson" to go with "Holmes"...

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Did you want characters PMed to you, posted here, or will you start a new thread elsewhere for them?

I'm going to start an OOC thread in the next few days. Just give me an idea of what you'd want to play. Or wait until the OOC thread. Doesn't matter to me.

Remove ads