Interest Check: Histhaven

Insight

Adventurer
Whew! Rolled stats don't go well for me, generally. :)

Gonna try a few builds and see what sticks. I'm also interested in the Changeling race, but I suspect that might be 'too weird.'

Any final word on starting level? Your intial post stated somewhere btween 4 and 6, I think.

I dunno. Maybe we'll split the difference and make it level 5. Sound good for everyone?

Cor Azer

First Post
I certainly hope not. The type of adventure it becomes is mostly up to you guys. This is more of a "sandbox" style adventure. The players will mostly decide what to do and how to do it.

Good to know. I like making competent characters, but don't enjoy having to second guess every choice.

You planning on using the backgrounds mechanic? I don't care either way, just curious.

Insight

Adventurer
Good to know. I like making competent characters, but don't enjoy having to second guess every choice.

You planning on using the backgrounds mechanic? I don't care either way, just curious.

Backgrounds are fine as long as they make sense. Nothing from FR, Scales of War, Dark Sun, etc. The "general" ones are fine.

Goken100

First Post
I'm still interested in this game too! Been following the discussion, I like what I hear. As others are talking about leaders, Avenger seems the most likely choice for my vampire-slayer-sent-by-church idea.

Insight

Adventurer
I'm still interested in this game too! Been following the discussion, I like what I hear. As others are talking about leaders, Avenger seems the most likely choice for my vampire-slayer-sent-by-church idea.

Avenger would be an excellent idea.

tiornys

Explorer
I've lost track of how many people are interested, but I've become rather fond of the Cavalier. Probably Valor given the number of leaders, still debating race between Half-Elf or Human or Eladrin.

t~

Insight

Adventurer
I'll compile all of the stated interest here.

Herobizkit: Half-Elf Warlord
tiornys: Half-Elf / Human / Eladrin (?) Paladin - Cavalier
Walking Dad: Dwarf / Human / Half-Elf Cleric - Warpriest (possibly Paladin - Blackguard)
Goken100: (Race?) Avenger
Shayuri: Shade Assassin (?)
Cor Azer: Vistani Wizard

Last edited:

Remove ads