D&D 5E [INTEREST CHECK] The Curse of Amberstar

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ok, I finally got a hold of my life again. Sorry for the delay! :) Thanks for the patience, guys! Let's see how you hold out against yout very first TERAPHIM! :)

Welcome back. I'll welcome you with a blackmail ;)
If you don't decide on Thulwars items by the end of the month, I'll just keep them all :p

Archon Basileus

First Post
Hahaha! That was the very first thing on my mind, [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION]! @Shayuri, no worries! I hope everything's fine with you, man!

I'll check the items after work today! And, oh, I have plans for this party, oh, I DO have plans, hehehe!

By the way, I love what you're doing with the characters. The opposing postures for Aanzu and Thulwar, the calculated steps from Harfik, Lyllie's occasional bursts of cruel rage, Icosa's curiosity towards the world's novelty... This gave me tons of ideas for the next steps! I'm eager to see what you guys will do!

Greenmtn

Explorer
Just making sure I as a player understand what the situation is and wondering what the other players are thinking.

So the Captain wants to get out of the elevator shaft where we are, The Soldiers want to stand and fight?
Getting out of the Shaft here means going back into the room we fled because we were under attack?
Going down means continuing the chase scene?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Getting out on the level we fought the constructs - no fighting anymore and better situation for standing and defending.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Am I remembering wrong or was there something else in there too? I remember having the impression that something else was on it's way in after us but that could have been in my head.

Remove ads