• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [INTEREST CHECK] The Curse of Amberstar

Archon Basileus

First Post
Moral dilemmas everywhere, hahaha!

Again, sorry for the absence, guys. I had to go through a few heart and head exams on account of some odd pains. To make matters worse, the entire transportation system is once more on strike, and we have no fuel to move around. Public transportation system's gone as well. Going around the hospitals took most of my non-working hours. I'll update everything today, though!

Archon Basileus

First Post
It's cool, guys! :p

Thanks for the concern! It's kind of ridiculous, really. I felt dizziness and pain. The next thing I know, doc was suggesting apoplexy and aneurysms. Tons of exams later, nothing came up. Turns out my insomnia finally caught up with me, nothing more. She gave me some pills, made me rest and now I'm fine. :)

Oooor.... It really is a lovecraftian techno-entity crawling through my insides as it prepares me to invoke R'lyeh once more and cultivate the grounds for the return of the old ones... :D

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
It is doctors lazyness or paranoia. They offered me knee replacement first and then discussed other options.

Remove ads