D&D 5E [INTEREST CHECK] The Curse of Amberstar

industrygothica

Adventurer
Great. Now I have decisions. Druid or Wizard... choices choices... And I'm feeling super stressed and lazy today, so it's likely not to happen today. But thanks for the XP! :)

industrygothica

Adventurer
I think Lyllie is all updated. Someone remind me again why I multiclassed two different caster classes?

On the upside, Lyllie just got Animate Dead. So now it's gonna get fun. :devil:

Code:
[B]AC:[/B] 16; [B]HP:[/B] [COLOR=#FF000]60[/COLOR]/60
[B]Initiative:[/B] +3
[B]Saves:[/B] INT +7, WIS +5
[B]Passive Perception:[/B] 15
[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Gnomish, Sylvan, Druidic
[B]Skills:[/B] Arcana +7, Investigation +7, Nature +7, Perception +5
[B]Stats:[/B] Str 8 (-1), Dex 14 (+2) , Con 14 (+2), Int 18 (+4), Wis 14 (+2), Cha 11 (+0)
[B]XP:[/B]23,100 / 34,000

-[B]Inspiration[/B]? [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] Yes, [ ] No
-[B]Wild Shape[/B] [ ] 1st use, [ ] 2nd use

[B]Spell Save DC:[/B] 13/15
[B]Spell Slots:[/B] 4, 4, 3, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
[B]Slots Used:[/B] 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
[B]Spells Prepared:[/B] (4/9) 
[list]
[*]1st Level: 1st Level: Healing Word (D), Entangle (D), Faerie Fire (D), Speak with Animals (D), Ray of Sickness, Color Spray, 
Witch Bolt, False Life
[*]2nd Level: Blindness/Deafness, Ray of Enfeeblement, Misty Step
[*]3rd Level: Animate Dead, Vampiric Touch
[/list](D) Druid Spells modified with Wisdom. All others are Wizard spells modified with Intelligence.

[B]Rituals[/B]
Tenser's Floating Disk, Find Familiar, Identify, Gentle Repose

[URL="http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?558266-THE-CURSE-OF-AMBERSTAR-ROGUE-S-GALLERY&p=7144213&viewfull=1#post7144213"]Full character sheet[/URL]

industrygothica

Adventurer

[No worries, @industrygothica! I got your back! You went for four shillelaghs, two mage hands and your wolf transmutation. How could I forget the hands... I felt like I was playing a scene from the apparition - the one with the dibuk crawling out of the girl's throat, in particular... :p]

Haha.. I'm glad my spell use left an impression! But that wasn't Mage Hand; it was Chill Touch. That and Shillelagh are both cantrips, so they wouldn't have counted against my spell slots. I regain Wild Shape after a short rest, so that should be good as well. So... if that was it then she should be good, shouldn't she? Maybe my super-stingy spell slot conservation OCD is finally paying off! :)

-IG

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I'm traveling from 20th to 26th and will most likely follow (mobile phone) the thread, but not post. My posts may be short or missing altogether for the duration. Game on!

industrygothica

Adventurer
In case I forget to post it later, I'm leaving early Sunday morning to take the boys to Boy Scout summer camp for the week. We'll be back sometime on the 30th. There is a *SMALL* possibility that I'll be able to check in, but I highly doubt that I'll be able to make any posts.

Apologies in advance to anyone who is in multiple games with me; I'm going to copy/paste this same message to all of them!

Remove ads