Interest in restarting old games? (Full)

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Branding Opportunity said:
Well, as Thanee noted above, the role of the Paladin will probably be open, although that is not confirmed yet. If you are interested in stepping into her shoes, you would be first in line in case the original player doesn't show.

If you are interested, you don't necessarily have to play Anastasia. You are welcome to come up with a similar fighter-type idea yourself. The character creation rules are listed in the FIRST OOC POST. You don't have to play a paladin, although the group sure could use another front-line fighter type. In fact, if you are interested in creating a character using the Tome of Battle: Book of Nine Swords rules, be my guest.

BrOp
I read over the posted character and it looks really good. I would have no problem taking it over and making some very small modifications. Just let me know where and when you want to post the revised sheet.

-Blood

The two of you (J. Alexander and Bloodweaver) can send the character sheets to brandingopportunity at gmail dot com. We can then discuss the changes and when they are done you can post them to the Rogue's Gallery. Sound good?

Mista Collins

First Post
Good to see you back Branding. I am looking forward to seeing you back in Thanee's game and hopefully the chance of Owen to come out of commision in the Age of Worms game. If that isn't going to run, maybe I could slide into one of your others.

Mista Collins said:
Good to see you back Branding. I am looking forward to seeing you back in Thanee's game and hopefully the chance of Owen to come out of commision in the Age of Worms game. If that isn't going to run, maybe I could slide into one of your others.
Good to "see" you too, Mr. C. Of the original Age of Krauss AoW game, three out of the six players have checked back in and expressed their interest (Thanee, Voadam, and you). I will try to email silentspace, jeremy_dnd, and Raging Epistaxis (aka Azten) through the forum and see if they would like to rejoin us as well. The exact manner in which we will continue will depend on their answers.

I would definitely enjoy continuing this saga, only because it gives me an excuse to more fully flesh out the Cairn Hills and the rest of the Domain of Greyhawk.

getting things going

So here's a question for players in both the Reconquista and the Whispering Cairn game. It seems we can do one of two things here.

The first is just to dive in where we left off (or where you left off a few months back in the AoW game).

The second is to start things off with a bit of a flashback. This flashback would serve as a way for everyone to remember their character and their relationships to the other PCs. It could also be a way to help refresh everyone's memory as to what exactly had already transpired in the story. Once everyone felt caught up we would just fast-forward in time and resume right where we had left off.

In the case of the Reconquista game, i would probably set the flashback at the point where everyone was getting ready to enter the Deeper Dungeons of Krelont Keep, just after you had visited with the wierd old guy in the basement of the abandoned temple with the permanent anti-magic shell around him.

The Age of Worms game would probably rewind to the abandoned mining office where you spent the night after your first day "below".

So what are you preferences? I would be happy to do either.

As for getting the games going themselves, I am still waiting to hear back from a few folks and the new additions are still finalizing their character sheets (although that's no great holdup). We can hopefully get things started in the next few days.

BrOp

Remove ads