Interest in restarting old games? (Full)

J. Alexander said:
I would be very much interested in taking over the rogue position that may be open. I did review the sheet of "George" and found it interesting but with a slightly different emphaiss on what i would like a rouge to be able to accomplish. If feasabile, I would like to draw up a 11th level roughe maybe even one that has moved to a prestiage class and submit it for your approval....i would just need basic information as to the number and gp value of magic items as well as monies for starting equipment. Thanks for your consideration.
Thanks for your interest, J. Alexander. All information concerning basic character creation rules for the Reconquista game can be found HERE.

With this campaign we tried something new in terms of character development. We started everyone off at 11th level, but stipulated that they had been adventuring with each other for years. In order to flesh out the backgrounds, we worked together to come up with four previous adventures, detailing what had happened in each of them. This gave all the characters a lot more depth and created ties between them. As far as I can tell, everybody thought this was a pretty good idea and helped with the roleplaying aspect of the game.

I have no problem if you want to keep the "George" character with a few modifications. Just let me know what you have planned. Keep in mind that this adventure uses the specific Greyhawk setting, rather than the generic "core" setting which is based on Greyhawk. What this means is that we are very tied in to Greyhawk history and culture, with the PCs being very direct actors in the affairs of the March of Sterich. There is a fair amount of information in the OOC thread (linked to above). If you have more questions, please feel free to ask them in this thread.

Thanks for your interest,

BrOp

J. Alexander

First Post
"George"

I will review Geroge in depth and make a few adjustments......i do like his background and history a lot......I will really look at it this afternoon and get back with you...alas work interfers with fun

James Heard said:
It might take a moment to correctly get back into the character, but I always liked the Istivin game. Funnily enough an activity that is a real pain in the behind in sit down games, managing followers, became sort of an interesting dialogue dance in PbP that I thought was neat.
I thought the same thing, James Heard. With companion characters around you were never at a loss for people to talk to. It made me want to insert a permanent NPC character into the game so that I could always participate in all the witty banter.

J. Alexander

First Post
Revised George

Here is a more or less completed revision of George. He is a little stronger in combat especially as a second rank support fighter and he still has his rouge abilites more or less intack....a little more tweaking in regards to equipment and a little revison in magic but that is all that really will be done....when finished i can email you a copy of the character sheet in .Doc format or upload it on here.

Str 10
Dex 20/22 (+2 Gloves of Dexterity)
Co
n 10 (-2 racial)
Int 16
Wis 12
Cha 10

Fort 6
Reflex 15
Will 7
BAB +9/+4
AC 21 (10 +5 leather +6 dex)
Init +10
HP 53

Ranged +16/+16/+10 Bow 1d8+3+2
Melee +16/+10 Rapier 1d6 +3+2 15-20/x2

Feats:
Improved Critical (Rapier)
Improved Initiative
Point Blank Shot
Rapid Shot
(one more to be determined)

Class Ability
Sneak Atack 4d6 (Rogue)
Evasion (Rogue)
Improved Uncanny Dodge (Rogue)
Grace +1 (Swashbuckler)
Insightfull Strike (Swashbuckler)
Weapon Finesse – Rapier (Swashbuckler)

Appraise 3
Balance 16
Bluff 5
Climb 12
Decipher Script 8
Diplomacy 14
Disable Device 18
Escape Artist 13
Forgery 3
Hide 11
Jump 5
Listen 12
Move Silently 21
Open Lock 16
Ride 6
Search 15
Sense Motive 10
Sleight of Hand 6
Spot 17
Tumble 13
Use Rope 13

Possessions:
Handy haversack: Thieves’ Tools, Masterwork; silk rope 50’; waterskin;
bedroll, caltrops, fish hook; flint&steel; grappling hook;
mirror; spade; 3 days of rations, vial of anti venom.,

Leather Armor +3,Ring of Sustenance,
Ring of Invisibility, Boots of Speed
+2 Rapier +2 Longbow, composite
Efficient Quiver, 60 arrows

Languages: Common, Elven, Orc, Kenosioan

J. Alexander said:
Here is a more or less completed revision of George. He is a little stronger in combat especially as a second rank support fighter and he still has his rouge abilites more or less intack....a little more tweaking in regards to equipment and a little revison in magic but that is all that really will be done....when finished i can email you a copy of the character sheet in .Doc format or upload it on here.
Sure, send me an email with the final character sheet and after a bit of tweaking, we can post him in the Rogue's Gallery thread.

Bloodweaver1 said:
Just checking in to see what it is needed besides the rogue.
Well, as Thanee noted above, the role of the Paladin will probably be open, although that is not confirmed yet. If you are interested in stepping into her shoes, you would be first in line in case the original player doesn't show.

If you are interested, you don't necessarily have to play Anastasia. You are welcome to come up with a similar fighter-type idea yourself. The character creation rules are listed in the FIRST OOC POST. You don't have to play a paladin, although the group sure could use another front-line fighter type. In fact, if you are interested in creating a character using the Tome of Battle: Book of Nine Swords rules, be my guest.

BrOp

Last edited:

Remove ads