Interest in restarting old games? (Full)

James Heard

Explorer
I think the Reconquista would just sort of work with flashbacks. I mean, the whole game started with a series of "fit the flashback" back and forths in the first place. It seems fitting that since we're also going to have some new faces for some of the characters we start off again the same way to get back into the spirit of the game.

Thanee

First Post
Did you send Hypersmurf a message? Not sure, if he has seen this yet. He's certainly active at the boards, but I do not know how his interest in PbP games is these days.

Bye
Thanee

Thanee said:
Did you send Hypersmurf a message? Not sure, if he has seen this yet. He's certainly active at the boards, but I do not know how his interest in PbP games is these days.
Yup, he was one of the first I emailed through the boards last week. He didn't respond, so I just sent him a PM.

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
I still remember the AoW game well, so I wouldn't mind jumping right in. I'd be just as happy with a flashback (or another Alastor narrative :D ), as well.

Replacement dwarf

I have bad news for the folks in the "Reconquista" game. I've spoken with Hypersmurf and he is just too busy to continue playing Reivik. I asked him if he wanted me to save the character until he can free up some time, but he declined that as well :(

Which means that there is an opening for a character.

Would anyone like to either play REIVIK or roll up an entirely new character?

Character creation rules for this game can be found HERE.

Reconquista

For the Reconquista folks -

Since there are no immediate takers for Reivik I will NPC him for the foreseeable future (at least until the group gets out of the Deeper Dungeons).

Since there seemed to be some interest in having a quick flashback session, I would like to start with that. It will involve a chance encounter with Frush O'Suggil, hero of the Demonweb Pits and current Captain-General of the Istivin Watch. I will be posting the opening on the old IC thread today.

brop

hafrogman

Adventurer
I generally dislike picking up other people's characters, but I was considering making a new one. It looks like you lost a heavy hitter, but you also seem to be missing a primary healer if I am correct.

I was thinking perhaps a favored soul.

I'm going to take some time to skim over the adventure thus far.

Remove ads