Interest in restarting old games? (Full)

Scotley

Hero
Excellent, I look forward to starting up again. Of course I'm going out of town tomorrow and will not be able to post after tonight until Monday.

hafrogman

Adventurer
hafrogman said:
It looks like you lost a heavy hitter, but you also seem to be missing a primary healer if I am correct.

Ah, it looks like I missed the cleric cohort.

Any group needs? Or are you not too worried about it?

Rhun

First Post
Branding Opportunity said:
For the Reconquista folks -

Since there are no immediate takers for Reivik I will NPC him for the foreseeable future (at least until the group gets out of the Deeper Dungeons).

Sent you an email this morning...I will take over Reivik if you give me the weekend to get caught up on where things are at with this game.

hafrogman

Adventurer
James Heard said:
Missed Eshanna?!? You wound me! ;)

Sorry, I just looked over the roster to start out with, but as I read deeper, I discovered the wonder that is Eshanna, of course. But it looks like Rhun is going for the dwarf, so you needn't worry about the slight. :D

Rhun

First Post
hafrogman said:
Sorry, I just looked over the roster to start out with, but as I read deeper, I discovered the wonder that is Eshanna, of course. But it looks like Rhun is going for the dwarf, so you needn't worry about the slight. :D

Saves me the time and effort of making a new PC! LOL.

hafrogman said:
hafrogman, if you would still like to join, it would be fine with me. We'd be at seven players, but I think that's quite manageable. Just more people for RP, in my opinion, and all I have to do is bump up the occasional CR.

Feel free to throw some character ideas my idea if you like.

Branding Opportunity

Rhun

First Post
Hey Branding,

I've read through Reivik, and I am ready to take him over. I also read through the first couple of pages of the old IC post...any chance of getting a summary of what has gone on? I'm looking forward to this, I've always wanted a chance to play a warchanter. :D

Rhun said:
Hey Branding,

I've read through Reivik, and I am ready to take him over. I also read through the first couple of pages of the old IC post...any chance of getting a summary of what has gone on? I'm looking forward to this, I've always wanted a chance to play a warchanter. :D

A warchanter with a Charisma of 10, no less. That still makes me smile.

I will post a short summary shortly.

Remove ads