• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into the Dragon's Lair. (Closed, again. )

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Decisions, decisions.

All right, I believe I've made a decision. I really hate dealing out bad news! Without further ado; I've chosen Goddess Fallen Angel. Thanks for the rest of you that threw your hats into the mix. :)

Goddess - Please go ahead and keep the second set of stats, and do me up a solid character sheet. When its all set to go post it here:Dragon's Lair I'm going to actually drop you an e-mail and explain some things as well. :)

I found the IC thread, and of course there is a link to the RG above :), but is there an OOC thread for this game?

BTW, I am almost done with my character, I will post her later today or tomorrow (I am at work, and can't work on her here, but will try to finish up tonight).

G

Guest 11456

Goddess FallenAngel said:
I found the IC thread, and of course there is a link to the RG above :), but is there an OOC thread for this game?

BTW, I am almost done with my character, I will post her later today or tomorrow (I am at work, and can't work on her here, but will try to finish up tonight).

Try here.

Remove ads