D&D 5E Into the Dragon's Maw (OOC)

Radaceus

Adventurer
Just heading to work, will try to post from that comp before I head tot he factory floor, otherwise it will be sometime later today :)

Radaceus

Adventurer
wow almost max damage with Magic Missile, that never works for me in RL, I almost always roll 1's, so much so that I prefer Chromatic Orb :)

well one final dragonling squirming on the bottom of the lake...

It's funny how autocorrect works sometimes, I meant to use the adverb 'whisping' for a visual aid (Will'oWisp correlation), but I am happy with the implication of 'whispering'

Matthan

Explorer
Sorry for the delay folks. You all technically have one wyrmling left, but he's held underwater so I'm going to assume that you all safely dispatch him and are able to take a moment and gather your wits. Feel free to sort yourselves (Pell for example, could probably use some healing). The post going up describes what you can see when you look around now that you've moved into the room. You can engage with any of that when you're ready.

*edit* Also the battle map is still available to get a sense of the place in that way. I've revealed the area so that you don't have to solely rely on my description.

Last edited:

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
Hi guys. Sorry for my sudden disappearance. I got dengue fever and I was in bed all these days (disadvantages of living in a tropical country. Damned mosquitoes). I apologize for any inconvenient this may have caused (and I hope you don't have killed my character :/)

Matthan

Explorer
Hi guys. Sorry for my sudden disappearance. I got dengue fever and I was in bed all these days (disadvantages of living in a tropical country. Damned mosquitoes). I apologize for any inconvenient this may have caused (and I hope you don't have killed my character :/)

Wow! My wife had dengue fever when she was a kid living in Indonesia. She said it was horrible. Sorry to hear about it hitting you and hope that you're bouncing back alright.

Remove ads