• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into the New World - OOC - Calling NMF and Masquerade!

Dire Lemming

First Post
He was already running off before you made your post. :p

So then, this thing is a shield volcano? Or is it one of those magical movie volcanos that is both?

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
He was already running off before you made your post. :p

So then, this thing is a shield volcano? Or is it one of those magical movie volcanos that is both?

As Enko should know, this is a spiritual volcano and it's all his fault for not being nice enough to the spirits.

Seriously Lemming, you're playing a backwater shaman and you're trying to figure out what type of volcano is going off? That one's easy, it's the kind caused by angry gods.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yes, I am. Because if it's a shield volcano we should be fine, but if it's a strato volcano we're in trouble. If however it's a magical movie volcano than it's just stupid, and we're in trouble.

Enko on the other hand doesn't even know the word volcano.

Masquerade

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
If however it's a magical movie volcano than it's just stupid, and we're in trouble.
There's a mountain. With fire coming out of it. And the ground beneath our feet is trembling.

How could that possibly not be magical? :p

Dire Lemming

First Post
See, there's this thing called meta game knowledge. Stuff the player knows but the character doesn't, and therefor doesn't use to make decisions as the character... ;)

Blah, you post to fast! How am I supposed to be snarky to my fellow players when the DM posts first? :mad:

Remove ads