• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into the New World - OOC - Calling NMF and Masquerade!

Zurai

First Post
Masquerade said:
Hehe. We did a rather good job of finding each other, at least.

Even after I said you didn't need to, at that! That's OK, it saves me the effort and lets me move on to more dramatic things ;)

WarShrike and Shayuri, I won't directly control your companions like this too often (unless you want me to), but technically speaking they are still NPCs, and they make nice vehicles for certain plot elements. ;)
BTW Shayuri, I love Quoth's name. Perfect.

Shayuri

First Post
Hee no worries. That's one reason I take familiars. That, and they make good spies. :)

As for the name, I wish I could claim that I thought of it first. Ah well...a good name is worth stealing! :)

Dire Lemming

First Post
Eh, if I knew everyone else was going to wander together so quickly I would have avoided myself. Then again, I didn't have much else to do.

Zurai

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Eh, if I knew everyone else was going to wander together so quickly I would have avoided myself. Then again, I didn't have much else to do.

Heh, it's no problem. Like I said, it lets me cut to the chase a little. Not that any of this was planned very far in advance, mind you. Ya'll are doing a good job of keeping the game fluid in my head and providing me lots of neat ideas for stuff down the road.

Oh, and NMF is right. I have no idea who Shoon is, but he's not a PC in my game :p

Dire Lemming

First Post
Sorry, he's the only PC I've played in a PbP game for more than a month and am still playing now. Unless you could Alphonse Elric in Rystil Arden's Fullmetal Alchemist based game. Which I don't, because he's from a manga/anime.

Zurai

First Post
So, everyone having fun yet? :D :]

Oh, and I'd just like to say that I'm very pleased with the group of players I picked. You are all doing a superb job of roleplaying, and you're posting very actively to boot!

Last edited:

Remove ads