• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into the New World - OOC - Calling NMF and Masquerade!

Lorthanoth

Explorer
OMG!!

What the hell!? I'm playing Miss Super-Commoner in a volcano zone!?

Guess this is the time to start crafting that "peasant-girl becomes a hero" legend...

Zurai

First Post
Don't read too much into the volcano picture. I was looking more for dramatic daylight non-stormy volcano pictures rather than accurate depictions of the actual type it was. Also, this volcano is way far away; a couple hundred miles at a minimum. It's an extremely powerful eruption, though, and there will be side effects both immediate and long-term, which will form the basis of the first couple sets of plot hooks you all get. You're still in prologue-land ;)

Dire Lemming

First Post
I have to save the fairies of the forest!!!

But first I have to run off to make sure Artimisia is ok, oh yeah, and anyone who might have been in a river house.

I kinda wonder why people seem to think Enko isn't running off. Once he's certain that everyone in the immediate area isn't seriously injured, he's gone.

Last edited:

Zurai

First Post
Lorthanoth said:
Phew! Oh.. ok, I was fretting over how in Hades, we were all going to survive!

Yeah, no worries there. I'm not going to pit a group of 1st level characters against a volcano; not directly, anyhow. I'll tell you all right here and now that I will never intentionally put you in a situation in which you have no real chance for survival. I don't believe in that kind of game. You can be certain that, whatever situations I put you in, they won't be hopeless.

Zurai

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
I kinda wonder why people seem to think Enko isn't running off. Once he's certain that everyone in the immediate area isn't seriously injured, he's gone.

I think Alistia was being sarcastic.

Remove ads