Into the New World - OOC - Calling NMF and Masquerade!

Lorthanoth

Explorer
OMG!!

What the hell!? I'm playing Miss Super-Commoner in a volcano zone!?

Guess this is the time to start crafting that "peasant-girl becomes a hero" legend...

Zurai

First Post
Don't read too much into the volcano picture. I was looking more for dramatic daylight non-stormy volcano pictures rather than accurate depictions of the actual type it was. Also, this volcano is way far away; a couple hundred miles at a minimum. It's an extremely powerful eruption, though, and there will be side effects both immediate and long-term, which will form the basis of the first couple sets of plot hooks you all get. You're still in prologue-land ;)

Dire Lemming

First Post
I have to save the fairies of the forest!!!

But first I have to run off to make sure Artimisia is ok, oh yeah, and anyone who might have been in a river house.

I kinda wonder why people seem to think Enko isn't running off. Once he's certain that everyone in the immediate area isn't seriously injured, he's gone.

Last edited:

Zurai

First Post
Lorthanoth said:
Phew! Oh.. ok, I was fretting over how in Hades, we were all going to survive!

Yeah, no worries there. I'm not going to pit a group of 1st level characters against a volcano; not directly, anyhow. I'll tell you all right here and now that I will never intentionally put you in a situation in which you have no real chance for survival. I don't believe in that kind of game. You can be certain that, whatever situations I put you in, they won't be hopeless.

Zurai

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
I kinda wonder why people seem to think Enko isn't running off. Once he's certain that everyone in the immediate area isn't seriously injured, he's gone.

I think Alistia was being sarcastic.

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads