Into the New World - OOC - Calling NMF and Masquerade!

Zurai

First Post
DireLemming (from another thread) said:
Hey Zurai, what's up? Good to see you. I hope DMing isn't becoming more work than fun for you because I'm currently having allot of fun in your game and would hate for it to stop but would hate even more to be playing under a DM who wasn't having fun.
I'm still having a fine time DMing, but I think the game is a little deadened for everyone from having just 3 players. I am going to re-open recruitment if we don't get back up to at least 5 actives by the middle of next week or so. I'll continue to post IC for you guys while the recruitment's going on as best I can; we're actually coming up to a couple potential spots to add new players.

If/When I do open up recruitment, please stay out of the recruitment thread as it's going to contain spoilers (I'll be giving new players some options you guys didn't have since we're out in the middle of 'nowhere' right now).

Dire Lemming

First Post
Zurai said:
I'm still having a fine time DMing, but I think the game is a little deadened for everyone from having just 3 players. I am going to re-open recruitment if we don't get back up to at least 5 actives by the middle of next week or so. I'll continue to post IC for you guys while the recruitment's going on as best I can; we're actually coming up to a couple potential spots to add new players.

If/When I do open up recruitment, please stay out of the recruitment thread as it's going to contain spoilers (I'll be giving new players some options you guys didn't have since we're out in the middle of 'nowhere' right now).

Ah... I see. Do any of those options include taking over characters whose players are MIA because it would kind of suck to have to roleplay Enko's reaction to Alistia dying or disappearing, or generally not being around anymore. We could just decide OOC to pretend she was never there, but I find that kind of thing distasteful.

Of course he did decide to come in the first place to make sure Alistia and Erin were ok, especially Erin, though he apparently doesn't know her as well. So if Alistia just happens to never have existed then it doesn't completely gut his plot, or as much as I know about it.

.... So does that mean you're going to be keeping us in suspense about whatever it is that we hear happening just ahead of us until you get new recruits? .... That'd be horrible you know... That'd just be inhuman.... :(

Zurai

First Post
I personally find taking over existing characters to be distasteful, but I'll probably allow it in the interest of continuity.

I already said I'm going to continue IC posts while I'm recruiting. You all are far enough from where I'm thinking of bringing in the new player(s) that I may well have to run a separate thread for them until you guys catch up.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Oh, I misread;

Zurai said:
I am going to re-open recruitment if we don't get back up to at least 5 actives by the middle of next week or so. I'll continue to post IC for you guys while the recruitment's going on as best I can;

as;

Zurai said:
I am going to re-open recruitment. If we don't get back up to at least 5 actives by the middle of next week or so I'll continue to post IC for you guys while the recruitment's going on as best I can;

I R Happy nowz!

Zurai

First Post
Alright, I posted an IC update, and I re-opened recruitment.

Again, please stay out of the recruitment thread. There are no huge secrets revealed there, but there are spoilers about things that your characters havn't been exposed to yet.

Zurai

First Post
I regret to inform you all that I don't think I'll be able to continue this game. No surprise, I'm sure, but I am truly sorry. I lost my muse during my extended break and havn't been able to recapture her. It's not fair to the players to keep the game on life support, so I'm pulling the plug.

Remove ads