• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) Do you want to rule the world?

William Ronald

Explorer
We are still waiting on Serpenteye, our missing DM.

However, if you want a light-heated diversion, check out (IR) The Imaginary IR. While it is not the 5th IR, it is loosely inspired by it. (Think of it as a somewhat over-the-top What If? scenario done with a lot of humor.) While it is separate from the 5th IR, many of the 5th IR players are in it. So, feel free to stop by or join in if you wish.

William Ronald

Explorer
Another IR Chat, anyone?

If anyone is interested:

There will be two scheduled IR chats this weekend. The first will be at Saturday 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time ( 2 A.M. Greenwich Meridian Time) and on Sunday at 3 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (8 p.m. GMT). Several of the players will be there, so it will be a great chance to learn more about the game.

No word from Serpenteye as of yet. :(

William Ronald

Explorer
Endur said:
I seriously doubt I'll attend a chat; I'm not a chat person.

No problem, Endur. However, if you have any questions about the game or anything else, please e-mail me or one of our other players. At the risk of speaking for everyone in the IR, I believe all of us are here to help.

William Ronald

Explorer
To all people interested in the 5th IR

There will be two scheduled IR chats this weekend. The first will be at Saturday 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time ( 2 A.M. Greenwich Meridian Time) and on Sunday at 3 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (8 p.m. GMT). Several of the players will be there, so it will be a great chance to learn more about the game.

So, if you want to chat with some of the players, or ask some questions, I will be there -- along with a few others.

William Ronald

Explorer
(IR) OOC Discussion: The Fate of the IR

I have started a new thread, (IR) OOC Discussion: The Fate of the IR , to discuss the current situation with the IR. Please feel free to post over there.

Endur said:
Where did the "Wrath of the Just" spell come from? i.e. what book is it in?

I believe this comes from Elves of Evermeet, a 2nd Edition Forgotten Realms supplement. Edena of Neith would be the best person in the IR to ask about it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads