• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 1)

Anabstercorian

First Post
I'd be lying if I said I didn't think Melkor has guts

I mean, come on! The guy just SWEATS evil. He's so evil it's scary. I mean, he's just this mindless all-consuming destructive force! He makes this game what it is. I'm all for him, and I'd love to have him in my Earth IR game.

Props to Forsaken One, too - He's like a stealth bomber, man, you never see it coming till you see the flash of the A-Bomb. I'd love to have him in my game too, preferable as some secret society like the Illuminati.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
OOC: All this talk about evil... man... evil this... evil that... blah blah... well i will admit Melkor is a smidge more evil then Iuz...

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Hurrah for Melkor daring to play so deliciously evil all the time, even at times it was not for his best intrests of survival to be so evil all the time. Yeh, there were few little slips, I recall, but that's small.

The Forsaken One, you are so filled with nasty ideas.

Anabstercorian, you are my personal favourite.

Ah, you are all great.

Sleep Zelda... Sleep...

Serpenteye

First Post
Re: I'd be lying if I said I didn't think Melkor has guts

Anabstercorian said:
I mean, come on! The guy just SWEATS evil. He's so evil it's scary. I mean, he's just this mindless all-consuming destructive force!

I agree. Lord Melkor is by far the most evil character in the IR (except maybe Iuz). The rest of us seem almost good in comparison.

Tokiwong

First Post
I is Evil

Serpenteye said:

I agree. Lord Melkor is by far the most evil character in the IR (except maybe Iuz). The rest of us seem almost good in comparison.

OOC: Thankyou Serpenteye, I try... guess I have to work harder to match the levels of Melkor... or maybe I should be more subtle...

Last edited:

Remove ads