(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 1)

Tokiwong

First Post
OOC: Well Mr. Draco right now... we are all waiting for Edena to parcel out 8 powers, who have 11th level magic, to us unfortunate worthies who do not have 11th level magic... the assault on Athas continues... and well all around general nastiness

Last edited:

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Re: I is Evil

Tokiwong said:

OOC: Thankyou Serpenteye, I try... guess I have to work harder to match the levels of Melkor... or maybe I should be more subtle...

I'd vote for subtle evil. Nobody would ever go for Melkor's good guy act (unless one counts effects of charm/domination/drugs/etc), but Iuz can be... well, one can actually make mistake of trusting him.

Melkor comes down to direct 'end-of-the-world'-type evil.

I have a feeling Iuz wishes to claim people's souls and rule.

Melkor is just happy to turn everyone into goo, he can play with, while waiting for universe's entropy level to reach critical point.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Re: Hmmm

Tokiwong said:

OOC: Feeling contrary so I will say Neutral Evil... though I am not really aware of what Iuz's alignment used to be...

Iuz, oh, he used to be chaotic evil. There are many sides to chaotic evil, however.

Sorry to say, I still am chaotic neutral. Although one alignment test put me into role of neutral evil thief/bard, so one never knows. :D

Oh, and this is very OCC.

Tokiwong

First Post
I is Evil

Zelda Themelin said:

I'd vote for subtle evil. Nobody would ever go for Melkor's good guy act (unless one counts effects of charm/domination/drugs/etc), but Iuz can be... well, one can actually make mistake of trusting him.

Melkor comes down to direct 'end-of-the-world'-type evil.

I have a feeling Iuz wishes to claim people's souls and rule.

Melkor is just happy to turn everyone into goo, he can play with, while waiting for universe's entropy level to reach critical point.

OOC: Thanx Zelda.. that is about what I have been going for... evil.. yet somewhat subtle... and it is always nice to just be drop down and all out evil...

Tokiwong

First Post
Re: Rofl

The Forsaken One said:
Iuz, me and Kal came to the discovery that your mother was CG. How does that feel ?:D

OOC: Feels pretty good... mommy was nice...

"Now Iuz don't pick on the nice knights... ohh... you bad boy... you put his arm on this every instant... why he is a little terror my boy..." Iuz's mother smiles...

Tokiwong

First Post
"Yeah they were good times... course... I wasn't always the evil Deity you see before you... nope... I used to be an honor student... President of the A/V Club.... and I played the tuba in band... but this one day... a big bully named Billy took my twinky... and I never got over it... so I guess you can say I am just a victim of an uncaring world..." Iuz shrugs...

"I squashed his skull and ate the souls of his family... but it just wasn't the same... I really like twinkies..."

Last edited:

Remove ads