(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 1)

Tokiwong

First Post
The Forsaken One said:
Iuz the spoon king :D

Hope you read that post hehe, I thought it was quite amusing :)

"The Spoon King... hmm what a delicious idea..." Iuz quips...

OOC: Mr. Draco short answer is that an Avangion is a type of creature good wizards (preservers) ones who do not raavge the land only taking enough may become... it is a magical creature and beyond that i know little... but they are native to Athas

Avangions and the Dragon Kings were once mortals, but through 10th level Magic and Psionics as well as time they ascended to what they are...Avangions are good as opposed to Dragon Kings being normally evil....Melkor you still haven't answered my question...did you even *think* about Athas before we all posted our plans and I posted that I wished to make peace with the Dragon Kings there?

Also, I will claim Mina and her Knights (as well as the Dead of Krynn), Hellmaster and Mina have several similarities, I think they would do well together :)

Tokiwong

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Avangions and the Dragon Kings were once mortals, but through 10th level Magic and Psionics as well as time they ascended to what they are...Avangions are good as opposed to Dragon Kings being normally evil....Melkor you still haven't answered my question...did you even *think* about Athas before we all posted our plans and I posted that I wished to make peace with the Dragon Kings there?

Also, I will claim Mina and her Knights (as well as the Dead of Krynn), Hellmaster and Mina have several similarities, I think they would do well together :)

OOC: yeah what he said...

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Tokiwong said:

OOC: yeah what he said...

Yep, but Dragon Kings got much cooler ascension ritual. Sacrifices and ziggurats (how you write it) and stuff, oh, and they get to look cooler too.

Avangion brings to my mind some cross between butterfly and alien (you know, greys). I truly wonder how they are ultimate creatures of good, well, Athas is a weird world.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Edena, a question: While looking over the 11th level combat rules, i noticed that an attacker can never take any damage (i.e.- loose any of their mages/clerics). Is this intentional?

Alyx

First Post
OOC: My claim to power

Edena,

I would like to claim to 11th level magic of the Curch of Toril. To be honest, I had at first considered to remain out of this claiming session, but 11th level magic is looking more and more like a neccessity in the coming ages of darkness.

If I get the time, I'll try and offer further justification, out of a personal need for such. :)

On second thought I will claim the Unseelie instead of Mina, I understand that Serpenteye and Mr. Draco want her and have been more of an ally than I have, even though our 'friendly' relationships.

Remove ads