(IR) The 1st IC-thread of the 1st Turn of the 5th IR

Guilt Puppy

First Post
In my experience, of all the causes for prolonged absences from boards like this, only a small percentage are anything to worry about. I hope and assume Serpenteye is doing just fine, and I'll be around when he's able to come back.

Airwhale

First Post
Zelda!

I will send you an e-mail updating you with everything soon... THings are a bit busy at work though, so it may be a day or two.

Well, Zelda, I have given your faction Sulhaut Mountains, for nothing it seems, as Serpenteye ruled later on that I don`t need spelljammers to move my regular troops to Gibenei!

You can clearly see that my Vampire King is quite a nice and generous person!

William Ronald

Explorer
IR Chats This Weekend

There will be two scheduled IR chats this weekend. The first will be at Saturday 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time ( 2 A.M. Greenwich Meridian Time) and on Sunday at 3 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (8 p.m. GMT).

This might be a way for each of us to talk about the game, and maybe even help a few potential new players.

Rikandur Azebol: Thanks for the kind words. I think this IR has benefitted from the resources that Serpenteye and many of the players have brought to the game. Additionally, it has benefitted from the enthusiasm and good roleplaying of its players.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Patience is a virtue cherished even by Iuz, my friends. :)

Thank You William, I were merely expressing my feelings. Besides, I think that I would use tip or two about eviltry that could be performed by Iuz on mass scale ... Never played someone that vile before. And all ideas that I come up till now, are fun destroing and very deadly. Something Edena proposed me once, according to potential behavior of Black Elves that turned to Iuz, was one of more merciful and nice options.
Thinking wide scale, now Iuz is "merely" arming himself against all potential threats.
Can't wait when SE assigns me with Heavy Fortification bonus. Then Vecna can come and try to get me ! :)

Remove ads