(IR) The 1st IC-thread of the 1st Turn of the 5th IR

Airwhale

First Post
James Heard said:
Ok, this is getting sort of weird. I feel like we should start considering on setting loose the dogs with the scent of SE's posts and seeing if we don't find evidence of foul play.

Does anyone have SE's personal information? Can anyone call him to make sure he wasn't in a car crash, or something such as that?

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
My sincere regrets, Airwhale, but I do not have his personal information.
I only have his e-mail, and he is not answering my posts at all.
I sincerely hope he is ok. I'm very worried.

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Unfortunately, I'm in the same situation like Edena. Only @mail of our DM, and no anserws. >Sigh< :(

Hope that, if whatever happened to SE, he will recover from it fully ... and return to us.

William Ronald

Explorer
Rikandur Azebol said:
Unfortunately, I'm in the same situation like Edena. Only @mail of our DM, and no anserws. >Sigh< :(

Hope that, if whatever happened to SE, he will recover from it fully ... and return to us.

Regrettably, the only means of contact I have with Serpenteye is through e-mail. However, I think everyone agrees with your sentiments.

James, I will try to do a write up of what I have on the continent of Aquaria soon. I think there is probably room for an Aestia and Aquaria that is sort of like the new world in size. (I find it ironic that we have developed more of Oerth beyond the Flanaess and Hepmonaland than WotC and TSR has done in some 30 years. Irony -- one of the fundamental building blocks of the multiverse -- and IRs. ;) )

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
William Ronald said:
Regrettably, the only means of contact I have with Serpenteye is through e-mail. However, I think everyone agrees with your sentiments.

James, I will try to do a write up of what I have on the continent of Aquaria soon. I think there is probably room for an Aestia and Aquaria that is sort of like the new world in size. (I find it ironic that we have developed more of Oerth beyond the Flanaess and Hepmonaland than WotC and TSR has done in some 30 years. Irony -- one of the fundamental building blocks of the multiverse -- and IRs. ;) )

After all, it is SE who started this meatgrinding and soo exciting IR. And he patiently standed flood of world domination plans and schemes that I produce for him, as Iuz would. Such patient and understanding person is a real jewel, especially as DM. :p

But thank You too, William. Without Your, Edena's, Guilt Puppy's and James's work this would not be the splendid thing it is now. And without other Players ... who invigorate it, along with small support from my side, it wouldn't be game it is.

And irony ... Your words have something in them, indeed. :cool:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
And Bugbear. And Melkor. And Airwhale. And others.

Yes, we could build a campaign setting out of this.
A great part of it is in the Megapost, and from that you could base an entire campaign.

Thanks to Serpenteye, and all of you.

(very sad look)

I hope Serpenteye can return to us.

Last edited:

Remove ads