(IR) The 1st IC-thread of the 1st Turn of the 5th IR

William Ronald

Explorer
I will try to e-mail Serpenteye later today. I suspect he probably has some computer trouble.

(Creamsteak, Darkness: Is it time for us to start another thread? We are at over 500 posts! How much can the new servers handle?)

While we are waiting, some of you might want to check out this thread from General RPG Discussion that asks a very relevant quesion for the IR: Vecna, where is he now?

Last edited:

Uvenelei

First Post
William Ronald said:
While we are waiting, some of you might want to check out this thread from General RPG Discussion that asks a very relevant quesion for the IR: Vecna, where is he now?

Haha, I saw that earlier, and when I saw your reply about Vecna being defeated I thought something big had happened on Gibnei while I wasn't looking. Then I saw the post date of several years ago. :p

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Anab, that link made my day. Loads of fun quotes in there... Apparently Vecna volunteered in a "restoration project" at Woodlawn Cemetary in DC. I'll be damned if that isn't suspicious!

James Heard

Explorer
Ok, this is getting sort of weird. I feel like we should start considering on setting loose the dogs with the scent of SE's posts and seeing if we don't find evidence of foul play.

Remove ads