(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 1 - WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Legions of Kas, who had almost conquered Nyrond, are suddenly hit in the rear by a sudden strike that kills many of them.
The Legions of Kas quickly ascertain that this is Aurican the Dragon, Philidor the Blue Mage, and Zagyg the Mad (demipower), with a small strike force.
This ... small ... strike force is slaughtering Kas's people.

Serpenteye

First Post
Turrosh Mak said:

Maybe they have betrayed you too :D

Few people are as foolish as you. I have more confidence in the wisdom and intelligence of our true allies than I have in an orcish cur like yourself. I should have understood that such a rabid pup would strike wildly in every direction without a thought of the consecuences. ;)

Mr. Draco

First Post
Kas himself & his elite guard (a sizable strike force even alone) immediately respond by teleporting to the site of the attack & engaging the strike force led by Aurican, Philidor, and Zagyg

Anabstercorian

First Post
Divine Intervention

No... no, you have time yet to die.

Edena, Anabstercorian teleports in among Kas's troops under cover of a Change Self spell and helps fight the strike force including Zaygy, Phildor, and Aurican. He won't put himself at serious risk - He maxes out his defensive capabilities before entering the fray. So he is immune to - well, everything.

While he's there, I wave to Kas with a big smile. "Hi there!" I continue to waste :):):):) - Just to impress him, I knock off a couple of 100 foot Sunbusters from my sunbuster cannon.

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Mr. Draco said:
Kas himself & his elite guard (a sizable strike force even alone) immediately respond by teleporting to the site of the attack & engaging the strike force led by Aurican, Philidor, and Zagyg
Didn't you want to duel with the leader of the Pomarj just minutes before? You seem to have a lot of fights on your hands... :cool:

Uvenelei

First Post
As soon as things get TOO hectic, the strike force teleports out, moving to aid the allied forces at Flinty Hills.

Hellmaster Phibrizzo, upon hearing the God-Emporer's command decides that its time that he can form a mutual agreement with him, and thus teleports w/o error to join the bloodlust and fight alongside the Dark Union, casting a mass teleport spell as well to bring a small band of 30 level 2 fighters to assist him in flinty hills...(Taking precautions against death severely with contingincies as well as a few other backup plans, a few mages with several sending/message spells will recall him if things turn bad in the warlord league lands)

To the God Emporer:
"I shall help your forces clear this menace, but I ask that you will spare a hefty sum of slaves when this battle is over, do you agree?"

Edit-If the battle turns foul, Hellmaster Phibrizzo will teleport out and brood again...

Last edited:

Bonedagger

First Post
Vecna having keept a close eye on Kas sees Kas's trouble. He immediately teleport the remaining force not occupied elsewhere.
And attack Kas from the other side. He leads the attack himself. Should the battle turn against him in any way or will anybody else than Kas's force attack him he will teleport away. (He attack with 115 pl)

Serpenteye

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Hellmaster Phibrizzo, upon hearing the God-Emporer's command decides that its time that he can form a mutual agreement with him, and thus teleports w/o error to join the bloodlust and fight alongside the Dark Union, casting a mass teleport spell as well to bring a small band of 30 level 2 fighters to assist him in flinty hills...(Taking precautions against death severely with contingincies as well as a few other backup plans, a few mages with several sending/message spells will recall him if things turn bad in the warlord league lands)

To the God Emporer:
"I shall help your forces clear this menace, but I ask that you will spare a hefty sum of slaves when this battle is over, do you agree?"

I agree. And I thank you.

kaboom

First Post
After maxing out his defenses Thayadon Fasfoni teleports in and helps Aurican's crew. (He has contingentsy: teleport back home if he falls below half HP.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads