[Iron Heroes] A Saga of Might - OOC (Re-recruiting)

Shayuri

First Post
Heya! Been away from my books until nowish, but I'll have the update done this evening.

Thanks for running this game, by the way. PBP's can be slow, but the pace allows for good RP!

mfloyd3

Explorer
Xoria is advanced to level 3. Took Divination for her Tertiary school, and Arcanists get a bonus feat so I moved up to Healing Mastery 2 (heals ability damage). I'm thinking next level I'll probably take Point Blank Shot bolster her Eldritch Blast to help her more in combat, but for the moment she's dealing adequate damage. I also think I'm going to start making more use of Illusion spells to shield Olmar and Vela. Now that she's got a bit more mana to play with, she won't be hoarding it quite so carefully for use in combat.

Excited that the game is still going! This is great work, Doc!

Dr Simon

Explorer
NP, thanks for playing! I was surprised it was so long ago that the characters escaped from the mines of the ur-men.

If there are any loose ends with the nautilus adventure that you want to tie up, now is the time, otherwise I'll move things along soon. I adapted that scenario, BTW, from one meant for 7th level characters, although I did largely strip the hags and trolls of class levels.

Walking Dad

First Post
Olmar changes:

10 more HP
Furious Strike & Primal Howl
Increase all trained skills by 1 (to 6)
Defense bonus increases to +2
Bab increases to +3

Shayuri

First Post
Mew...sorry about my delay. I sort of lost track of the game while trying to decide on purchases.

I'm also at a bit of a quandry where Vela is concerned. The validity of her build is seeming less and less solid to me. The whole unarmed thing...I just dunno if it's working. It's no quicker or more accurate than using a 2-hand weapon, and does a tiny fraction of the damage.

I like the Harrier thing...but seriously starting to question the unarmed thing.

Dr Simon

Explorer
It does seem to be quite hard to build up damage potential with the unarmed feats; as I recall each Mastery feat adds +2 damage so it seems quite expensive. Dunno if we could houserule something a bit more potent which probably won't be game-breaking, or if you want to redesign the character that's cool too. Montor Roth's sickle would match a harrier build quite well.

Remove ads