Iron Kingdoms Campaign Guide .pdf preview - Gun Mage Core Class - spell list added

Check it out! From the Privateer Press Mailing List:

----
We've put some new content on the Iron Kingdoms web site. The new Gun Mage prestige class, featured in the upcoming d20 "Iron Kingdoms Campaign Guide: Full Metal Fantasy," is available for download in its entirety.

Click the link below to go to the site, and find the download link at the bottom of the page under New Content.

http://www.ironkingdoms.com/

Enjoy!
---

or direct link:

http://www.ironkingdoms.com/rules/Gun_Mage_PrivateerPress8-11.pdf

edited 08/14/03 : New .pdf loaded to replace the old one: Includes spell list and confirms that spells are cast as a sorcerer - still no starting funds info though

Last edited:

rbingham2000

Explorer
I like the Gun Mage.

Especially considering that I'm working on a setting that has a tech level equivalent to the colonial era -- except for the guns, which are Civil War tech and handmade by sorcerer gunsmiths.

What can I say? Magical Guns are cool.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Well, it's a good sign at least that perhaps the setting, not the tabletop, is ready to hit with some impressive power when it does come out.

Skade

Explorer
No release date yet, but Matt Wilson was kind enough to explain the delays in schedule again. he hopes that it will be done well before Chistmas.

I like the gunmage, and was a little surprised by it. I wasn't expecting a core class, but a prestige class. This is much nicer, as it fits the setting and is pretty unique.

The article does not include a spell list, anyone have any suggestions? I would imagine every ray spell, and most of the direct damage spells, but what about others?

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Skade said:
The article does not include a spell list, anyone have any suggestions? I would imagine every ray spell, and most of the direct damage spells, but what about others?

Since the Gun Mage can make Touch attacks, I'd imagine quite a few Touch spells too -- Ghoul Touch would be scaaaaaary in this gal's hands. And Touch of Fatigue. Brrrrr.

Very cool variation on the Arcane Archer theme.

-- Nifft

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
I like it! I wish they had included the spell list, though (or at least those spells that are in 3.5). It would be nice to be able to have the whole class to look at...

I like it. That picture rocks. I can't wait to see more of Matt Wilson's stuff in the setting book. He's got some great pieces in the Warmachine rulebook too, I noticed.

Remove ads