(IRR) The Rokugan IR (Thread 4)

Festy_Dog

First Post
Hmm, this all seems to be going very well, though I think I got another 10 PL earlier and I got no idea what to do with it. Any suggestions?

Serpenteye

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
Hmm, this all seems to be going very well, though I think I got another 10 PL earlier and I got no idea what to do with it. Any suggestions?

Well, if you want your PC to be a very active combatant in person (like Anabstercorian in the 3rd IR) an artifact would make him much more effecitve. But if you're planning to play your PC as a politician who commands his armies from behind his desk (like Hazen or the God-Emperor) your points would be better spent om buying more armies. Two armies of 5PL,5IR would probably be the wisest choice in the long run, if you wish to maximize your power.

Cream could you change my Stormlegion into 5 divisions of PL4 : IR 5

and the Skystrikers in 2 with one of PL4 : IR 5 and one of PL4 : IR 5

thanks, forgot to do this earlier.

Creamsteak

Explorer
The Forsaken One said:
Cream could you change my Stormlegion into 5 divisions of PL4 : IR 5

and the Skystrikers in 2 with one of PL4 : IR 5 and one of PL4 : IR 5

thanks, forgot to do this earlier.

Huzudawah? Eh... fine... but try not to switch IR/PL of your power too much cause that could get messy... not sure if it would be messy for me, or you, but messy none-the-less.

Festy_Dog

First Post
I, Festy Dog, shall fill the last of my PL with an artifact:

Crystal Guard (dastana) - (+0/+6)
- carried by PC

creamsteak btw - the other artifact of mine, Emotions, i agreed to get rid of the defence bonus to get the anti scrying stuff you detailed on the first page. Just a reminder :)

you lose the +6 defense,

But basically any small actions based around your PC would be completely immune to scrying by sollir. Possibly you can mislead him, depending on what he was scrying for.

If he was scrying for your PC, you can't mislead him to believe your somewhere else.

If he was scrying a certain location, he couldn't find your PC there, but he would see the location normally, and any major changes there.

If he was scrying for "important events" or any kind of action, you could mislead him...

Last edited:

Lopan

First Post
Ok, this sounds like too much fun..

Creamsteak, count me in ;)

I plan on being a humble, loved dictator who only has the interests of his subjects in mind.......

Remove ads