(IRR) The Rokugan IR (Thread 4)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Your in if you want in. The question becomes, what kind of power do you want to create.

The Blood Speakers (A cult of blood-mages) could use a player, and the Ox clan (and maybe some other clans) could use a player.

I'll open up the Naga if there is somebody for the Blood speakers to be played by.

Something? What could you possibly mean by that? (hm, I wish there was an angelic emoticon, ah well)

Anyways, :), I'm waiting for a bit on the trade rules if I can first thing, as well as the current situation with some players, that coupled with the fact that I've been busy most of today, anything that I may...owe? Would be done with later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Knight Otu

First Post
:)
Welcome, redwing and Tharkun! :)

Now all my research regarding Sanctus Togashi was in vain! :p ;)

creamsteak, you seem to have missed my two questions:

Do the benefits from a technology feat start counting the turn that you gain it, or the next turn?

If crafting an artifact or researching an epic spell leaves you with a surplus, can you carry it over to the next spell/artifact created/researched?

I do think I know the answers, but it would be nice to see if I'm right. :)

Sollir - something like this:
ices_angel_g.gif
?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
:)
creamsteak, you seem to have missed my two questions:

Do the benefits from a technology feat start counting the turn that you gain it, or the next turn?

If crafting an artifact or researching an epic spell leaves you with a surplus, can you carry it over to the next spell/artifact created/researched?

They count at the start of the next turn. Research is not considered "finished" until then.

The surplus can be kept in GP if you choose, no problem.

To the NEW DAIMYO OF THE DRAGON CLAN, email me creamsteak@hotmail.com so I can tell you what claims of mine to drop and so I can point out my Secrets to you (I'll let you keep them or drop them if you please).

Creamsteak

Explorer
I have an initiate for the Dragon,

We need one for the Blood Speakers,

We could have a Turtle,

We could have someone for the Remnants for the Snake,

As soon as I get a Blood Speaker, we can set the start date again. Unless our Dragon want's to become the leader of the Blood Speakers.

Give in to the temptation, play the bloodspeakers ;) At least that way we can start sooner. Btw, feel free to stop by chat as I mentioned in an earlier post if you're having trouble understanding the rules, I try usually to be there.

Remove ads