• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire OOC, (Closed)

Scotley

Hero
No problems with the math. I just said I'd try to get the experience yesterday, not that I would. :cool:

Anyway, you may each add 850 exp. to your character sheets. Enjoy!

Lou

Explorer
Spell choices

As I prepare for "tomorrow's" attack, I keep wondering if there are other useful clerical spells in spell levels 1-3 besides what's in the SRD? Anyone have any suggestions?

1st-Bless, PFE, Shield of Faith might be useful, Magic Weapon

2nd-Aid, Bear's Endurance & Bull's Strength; Lesser Restoration; Spiritual Weapon makes range attacks on incorporeals

3rd-Prayer, Magic Vestments & Searing Light does extra damage against undead!

Scotley: Can a cleric attack separately once Spiritiual Weapion is cast? If changing foes for Spiritual Weapon is a move action, could the cleric attack separately as well that round?

I think Mingo needs to change spells for "tomorrow"!

Scotley

Hero
There are of course lots of spells out there, but the ones in the SRD will cover most of your needs.

I believe that you can attack while a spiritual weapon is active. If you re-target (a move action) you can still make an attack action as a standard action, but not a full attack.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl

I just had to make one last minute change to Gnurl's memorized spells. I was thinking about another change, but it's too late now, I'm sticking with my choices.
They're under "Memorized Spells" on my character sheet in the Rogue's Gallery, which is just after Gnurl's spell book

Last edited:

J. Alexander

First Post
Geoffrey's Spells

Spells for the Next Day
[sblock]1st level
Entropic Shield
Detect Undead
Protection from Evil
Hide from Undead
Divine Favor X2
Doom

2nd level
Gust of Wind
Light of Mercurial X2
Ghost Touch Armor
Consecrate
Lesser Restoration

3rd level
Water Breathing
Dispel Magic
Invisiability Purge
Prayer
Ghost Touch Weapon
Searing Light

4th level
Freedom of Movement
Death Ward
Restoration
Divine Power
Disemensional Anchor

5th level
Ice Storm
Life’s Grace
Flame Strike
Incorperal Nova[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
J. Alexander said:
Spells for the Next Day

Dang! That's a nasty collection of spells for my poor undead to have to deal with. Between Gnurl, Mingo and you, I'm gonna need to stat up a few more monsters! Aren't you good? Shouldn't you have spells of piece, healing and summoning fuzzy bunnies or butterflies?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've got a sick child, so other than the time we're out to her doctor's appointment I'll be home all day and should be able to keep up with posting pretty well (she'll likely sleep/lay on the couch watching movies or looking at books most of the day). A rare opportunity caused by an unfortunate occurrence. :( :)

J. Alexander

First Post
:(

Sorry to hear the little one is sick once again......hopefully nothing too serious...but as you pointed out it does have a few advantages :).......be sure and keep her sippy cup full and put on your waiter's uniform :)...and can you stand to watch all those disney movies in one day :)

Scotley

Hero
Hope it is nothing serious. I guess we better get some posts up then. Can pass up a day like this. Leif is home on vacation too. Ring up Mike L. and tell him to call in sick. ;)

Remove ads