• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire OOC, (Closed)

Leif

Adventurer
Yeeee Haaahh!! I actually read that in another post this morning, but I had already forgotten it. I'm so happy!! :D

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Okay gang. I've closed the current thread and opened a new one. It seemed like a good starting point. Everyone should be 10th level now. If you aren't level up. If you don't have enough exp. then bring your character's total up to the bottom of 10th level.

I've had great fun with this game and playing with you all. However, if anyone is unhappy with the game or too busy to continue, now would be a good time to take your toys and go. If anyone is unhappy with their character, then this would be a good time to consider a new one. I'll be happy to retire any characters you are tired of and review anything new you want to play.

We'll continue the action on the Radiant Sun where Geoffrey is hosting a dinner for you. Captain Marin wants to thank you all and it would be a good time decide what you want to do next.

As to that, the obvious choice would be to load up on the Crestdancer and the Radiant Sun and set sail for the Sea Sorcerer's old lair in the border isles. As you'll discover if you ask around the Sea Sorcerer's ship was seen setting sail in that direction about the time you started your assult. A winged form was seen carrying a small metal box aboard just before they sailed.

If as a group you decide that is not the adventure you want to pursue, then the world of the Island Empire offers many more tantilizing opportunities for a group such as yours. Give me an idea of what you want and I'll set to work on it.

Now that Finn is returning to action and there are two clerics in the party I don't think we need Marienna anymore. She will be returning to Cambre to care for Allois, who will need a long recovery. I'm sure Radoon will be stopping in for a visit now and then. Or you may decide that Radoon is ready to settle down and take up a new character.

Comments?

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

Gnurl has been leveled up to 10th!

Scotley, both of the new spells Gnurl selected came from my School of Illusion book, so I need your approval for them. They are Improved Invisibility Sphere (5th level - makes all designated individuals within 10' invisible, they can attack and remain invisible, those affected can still see each other, and any creature moving into the spell's radius, which moves with caster, after casting do not become invisible), and Selective Invisibility (3rd level; range: personal or touch; caster chooses at time of casting to still be visble to designated persons)

Gnurl's new 10th level bonus wizard feat is Craft Wand

Scotty, I ain't a-goin' NOWHERE! (as regards leaving the game, that is)

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
I'll appove both of those spells. Guess I better brush up on CR 10 monsters with blindsense before you get to the Border Isles. :lol:

Glad to have you.

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks for approving the spells, I think they're both really cool and really useful.

Gnurl wants to start crafting a few wands as soon as possible! (There's no way he's going adventuring again without a couple...)

Leif

Adventurer
Here's all the info on Gnur's new spell, from School of Illusion, p. 48:

SELECTIVE INVISIBILITY
Illusion (Glamer/Invisibility)
Level: Sor/Wiz 3
Components: V,S,M
Casting Time: One Action
Range: Personal or Touch
Target: You or Creature or Object weighing no more than 100 lbs. per level
Duration: 1 minute/level (D)
Saving Throw: None or Will Negates (harmless, object)
Spell Resistance: No or Yes (harmless, object)

As invisibility, except you may allow certain creatures to see you. These creatures must be chosen at the time of casting.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

OCC - Scott, Just wanted to drop a quick line, the offer to retire Radoon is tempting, maybe have him live happily ever after with M. It is actually a great place to close him, but I really like playing him. Let me give it a little bit more thought the next couple of days and I'll let you know.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl's plans

Scotty, Gnurl needs to take a couple of weeks off right now. He is still traumatized by the lich fight, and none to eager to take that thing on again so soon.

Plus, he needs a little bit of time to take care of Gnurl, too. He wants to use his new ability of wand making, both for himself and to generate some cash so he can buy the small island that we've talked about and build a tower and small keep there. I have many more thoughts about this complex, and I have plans for making some wands, too. Maybe you can let me know if you can give me, say, a few weeks of game time to work on this between adventures now, and then we can hash out the details via email.

Scotley

Hero
What say the rest of the group? Do we need a little time off? You'll be living with the curse during that time, but you may find some cash sooner than you think.

Remove ads