• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire OOC, (Closed)

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Scotley said:
What say the rest of the group? Do we need a little time off? You'll be living with the curse during that time, but you may find some cash sooner than you think.

What exactly does living with the curse mean? Do we know? Does it mean we will have to live with these sores?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I suspect there's more to it than sores - H'Roosh has none, but I believe he's still under at least part of it. It would be nice to clear that up before we take 'off time.'

Leif

Adventurer
Well, if Gnurl has the supplies and tools that he needs on board to make a few wands, he'll be okay with continuing on, I guess.

Leif

Adventurer
Wand-Making Gnurl

Cool! So, I've got the tools, I've got the time, I've got the know-how. Now, all I need is the raw materials. Do we have some of that stuff on the ship?

Leif

Adventurer
At the very least, Gnurl wants to make himself a wand of Mage Armor at CL 10 before we get to where we're going. A wand of Shield would be nice, too. He's got plenty of spare xp to make those two. (Both of them together are only 600 xp.) He could stand to scribe a few scrolls, too.

Scotley

Hero
I can't be too generous. The previous owner wasn't a maker of wands, so you'll have to make a stop and do some shopping. There are supplies to make a few scrolls however.

Leif

Adventurer
Scotley said:
I can't be too generous. The previous owner wasn't a maker of wands, so you'll have to make a stop and do some shopping. There are supplies to make a few scrolls however.
Can we still accomplish all of that en route?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
H'Roosh

Leif said:
At the very least, Gnurl wants to make himself a wand of Mage Armor at CL 10 before we get to where we're going. A wand of Shield would be nice, too. He's got plenty of spare xp to make those two. (Both of them together are only 600 xp.) He could stand to scribe a few scrolls, too.

Did H'Roosh miss some XP somewhere? He's just at the bottom of 10th.

Leif

Adventurer
Mowgli said:
Did H'Roosh miss some XP somewhere? He's just at the bottom of 10th.
Dunno, if you missed some, or just started a little bit behind the rest of us when H'Roosh joined the party late, but, by my calculator assisted addition, Gnurl has 45,851.

Remove ads