• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire Part 2, Mermaid's Rest

SirCaith

First Post
Finn Hunter

Finn leaps to the nearest charged swivel gun that will bear on the approaching monster without endangering the safety of the ship and crew. Bringing the barrels to aim, he will attempt to time the shot to just as the monster broaches.

Scotley

Hero
SirCaith said:
Finn leaps to the nearest charged swivel gun that will bear on the approaching monster without endangering the safety of the ship and crew. Bringing the barrels to aim, he will attempt to time the shot to just as the monster broaches.

OOC: Cool, hold you action until 10, go ahead and roll to hit.

Scotley

Hero
Erland said:
How high is the deck above the water? Did Terry get the boarding nets out?

OOC: At its lowest point at the waist of the Rumpled Bedsheet the deck is only 8' above the water line. Nets are up and extend from the deck up some 15'. Note that this is a risky move if the ship skins it will be challenging for the men to escape the nets.

Leif

Adventurer
ooc: May I assume that my spell occurs as previously rolled when we get to the correct initiative? Or will I need to say all of that again in the proper order?

Remove ads