• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ISRP Convention??

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
Sienna_Rose said:
Well, price, of course. :) Price for the hotel and all the amenities mentioned - some places may have a package deal, some might charge extra for the extras.

And schedule - if cons are held there, they might be booked up. Those bookings can be done years in advance.

Of course and also, I agree with John that we should also try to lean towards where the majority of the ISRPers live. So if anyone knows of other locations they think they might beable to get pricetags on and schedules, then post them here. I think we need all the options we can get, then we can break them down and chose from there.

Ruthia

First Post
Yes John has the right of it, just a little backwards. John love you live in the Eastern part of the United States. As do many of the others. West coast is California and what not :)

Liadan

First Post
Tya_Lanai said:
oooooooo sounds awsome, if its held before april 08 I can go, especially if its in idaho :D Studying in BC for the year but most of the time I'm stranded in the UK like Liadans player. This sounds awsome!!!!!

Ohh I'm not in UK :p I'm sadly stranded here in the Philippines which is waaaay farther I thinks!

Well, I too am an East Coaster, and I would figure that in all fairness, perhaps the midwest? I mean, it would give everyone in the States equal travel distance. But, taking the time (i.e., a few years) to plan this is the best road. I'm in college, and I recently started the job I'm working now, so I'd have to save time for vacation, and I have to work around my kids' school schedules, too. And I'd still have to lose 10 pounds to look like Noni...o_O Anyway, I am so lovin' this idea.

*hides poor Noni away from John*

The reality of this is, not everyone will be able to go no matter how long we wait. Thats why it if works, it could be a yearly thing.

If you are going to try and wait till 'everyone' that is insterested in this can go, it will end up never taking place.

Last edited:

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
Brutal Bonegrinder said:
The reality of this is, not everyone will be able to go no matter how long we wait. Thats why it if works, it could be a yearly thing.

If you are going to try and wait till 'everyone' that is insterested in this can go, it will end up never taking place.

You do have a point. The longer we wait the less the players will be driven to make it happen. I am thinking the longest we should wait is two years at MAX. I think we can pat out all the details before even next summer if we tried hard enough.

It would be nice to see who is taking full harge of this set up, before maybe any plans of deciding how long it should be, takes place.

In two years, new people will come to play here, as well as many will leave and become disenchanted, and the people who will are always around will still be.

A year seems like a reasonable time frame also, not to long and not to short.

Maybe we should just exchange emails Valira ^_^

An email list, for contact for those that want to go, really go. The person(s) that is setting it all up should have the ability to keep every interested party up to date.

What do you think?

Remove ads