• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

It's the March Movie Monster Mayhem Marathon Challenge!

Geocorona

First Post
Are the links to the monsters going to be reposted with the poll?

BTW, I hope the contest isn't killed over a medieval history discussion, either. :)

Clay_More

First Post
We should make a pledge of honor not to vote for our own creations. There are so few people, relatively, that come here and so many people engaged in the contest. I think a simple pledge should be sufficient, honorable people in here after all :)

Krishnath

First Post
DonaldRumsfeldsTofu (DRT?): If you have the monster creation article (which can be downloaded from the Creature Catalogue I belive) and access to Monster Manual 2, it isn't that hard to create a monster, as long as you remember to give powers and stats in moderation. :D
Anyways, if you have any questions about monster creation, feel free to ask them (in a new thread of course.)

Later,

I guess I'll throw in my hat and attempt to make King Kong. But I need help finding an online copy of the Kaiju template. There might be a chance I won't be able to get it done by the 1st, but I'll try.

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
DonaldRumsfeldsTofu said:
I guess I'll throw in my hat and attempt to make King Kong. But I need help finding an online copy of the Kaiju template. There might be a chance I won't be able to get it done by the 1st, but I'll try.

Nahhhh don't use the Kaiju template. That gives a lot of bizarre powers and a size that are just off for the classic Kong.

I would just use the Gorilla from the Monster Manual, and use the size change rules to make it Gargantuan.

King Kong is a 50-foot tall but otherwise normal gorilla ... not an intelligent 200 foot gorilla that can breathe fire or radiation or goodness knows what else.

Stick to the classics. :)

Remove ads