• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

It's the March Movie Monster Mayhem Marathon Challenge!

Geocorona

First Post
Clay_More said:
We should make a pledge of honor not to vote for our own creations.
I don't think its dishonorable to vote for ones own self or work if it really is the best choice. I see no more reason to trust false modesty than false honor.

I will vote for whichever seems best, which will probably not be my own, anyhow.

I don't see why voting for yourself should be tabooed. If you think your monster is the best, more power to you. It's not like there's a prize, it's just for fun. Personally, I'm not voting for my entry. There are others that are much better then mine. Right now I’m thinking I’ll go with Demiurge’s Godzilla, but I have yet to see the Balrog.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
It's not dead, DRT. It's just that most people have already posted their beasties and Krish isn't using this thread as a receptacle for OT chatting anymore. The poll'l still be up this Tue. Or else a horde of two or three people will write nasty e-mails to Krish;)

Demiurge out.

Krishnath

First Post
Demiurge: Actually, I think I'll put it up friday, just before next weekend.

DRT: Seen your King Kong, looks good, had a few suggestions, but they where minor.

Also, unless the Balrog is posted today (sunday) or tomorrow (monday) it's a void entry.

Later, (and yes, I am still alive and kicking.) :D

Krishnath

First Post
Well, I did start on a Blarog a year or so ago, but I never got around to finishing it... (Seen the movie, read the books, read the hobbit and silmarillion also, as well as the book of lost stories, part 1 and 2. And of these Silmarilion is the best.)

Later,

Remove ads