It's the OOC thread for Tales from The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern!

Lazlow

First Post
Great idea, and thanks for the help! I'll just give it a read and update with anything that I might think is important that you may have left out... ;)

DrZombie

First Post
Aaaarghl
Almost missed this thread. just wanted to post something to industrygothicas OOC thread, noticed I hadn't subscribed, and saw your notice.

I'll so want to be back in on this totally bonkers game

Lazlow

First Post
An announcement of Great Import.

Er... RG...? I don't know if we ever had one. Actually, no, we didn't, because each character was just meeting for the first time, and I had you keep them hidden from each other.

...In hindsight, and given the present situation, I should probably regret that.

But never fear! If you have any kind of version of your old character sheet, that's cool; just lemme see it (for my own records) and we'll go with that. If not, well... I guess you'll have to make a new one. Dr Zombie, if I recall, you were a variant Paladin, the so-called "Paladin of Freedom", which is basically just a CG Paladin. It's in Unearthed Arcana, if you don't have it I can provide the particulars for you (probably next week).

Wait, weren't you guys leveling up? Yeah, you were. So you'll all need to level up anyway. And since no one could remember what you were leveling up to, I'll just say go to 5th level. (I couldn't figure out if you were going to 4 or were already 4, so I'll just bump it up and be done with it.)

Okay, announcement time:

I have some bad news and some good news.

The bad news is that Gray Shade, aka Berserker Bill, is not currently in a RL position to be able to post with any regularity. Now, normally, I would panic, because as you all probably remember he (Bill) had a fairly integral part in the plot of this here adventure, and under normal circumstances I wouldn't want to do this without him.

BUT!!! Being the oustanding human being he is, has come up with a pretty awesome solution, which is the good news, and which will be played out soon enough.

Suffice to say: The game is afoot! Expect the unexpected. Or, expect nothing at all and be just as surprised, really, I don't know why people say that.

Okay! So. Watch for some in-game post(s) from me in the near future (probably next week, possibly this weekend), and get your characters updated.

THE OLD BALD ONE-EYED SALTY RED DOG TAVERN RIDES AGAIN!

Lazlow

First Post
Ah! Well there you go.

I'm looking forward to it, too. I remember the sheer joy I got out of playing it before, I'm sure we'll get back there in no time.

Just a heads up, I'll be piecing together a summary of sorts, a "Story So Far" to start out the new chapter, so to speak. Should we start this new chapter in a new thread? The old one is fairly long, something like 18 pages. Or does it even matter?

Lazlow

First Post
Oh, crap, I almost forgot! We're gonna need to recruit another player to take over for Desert! Alright, lemme post a very hasty recruitment thread. People are all over those like Anna Nicole on a baked ham, so we should be able to get something pretty soon, right?

In the meantime, we can still play out the very tail end of Chapter 1, I'll work the new guy into the game when Chapter 2 begins in earnest.

Remove ads