JA's Upcoming - The Princes Own

Scotley

Hero
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]: You should disable smilies in your character post (because of the skill listing). Also... Swimming isn't exactly Wisdom-based. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Curses! That's what I get for borrowing a template without carefully reviewing it. Thanks! I shall fix it post haste.

Scotley

Hero
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]: You should disable smilies in your character post (because of the skill listing). Also... Swimming isn't exactly Wisdom-based. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Okay, I fixed the smilies issue, but I didn't see where I had Wis associated with Swim. I have it with str with the proper bonus. Unless I screwed up somewhere other than the skill list? I also fixed the code tag so it lines up all nice and neat.

Thanee

First Post
Maybe I looked at the wrong sheet. :uhoh:

Ah, yeah, I meant Axel. Heh. Sorry for the confusion! And he apparantly has a trait to change the default attribute. All good! :D

BTW, you do not need to do that space thing to remove the smilie code. Just go to the advanced editor and check the disable smilies checkbox underneath. :)

Bye
Thanee

Scotley

Hero
Maybe I looked at the wrong sheet. :uhoh:

Ah, yeah, I meant Axel. Heh. Sorry for the confusion! And he apparantly has a trait to change the default attribute. All good! :D

BTW, you do not need to do that space thing to remove the smilie code. Just go to the advanced editor and check the disable smilies checkbox underneath. :)

Bye
Thanee

No worries. Just thought maybe I was losing my mind again. Happens to me pretty regularly.

Handy tip on the checkbox. I think he's finally ready to go. I also found I had over spent by about 20 gp which I resolved.

Let's play!

Rhun

First Post
No worries. Just thought maybe I was losing my mind again. Happens to me pretty regularly.

I can vouch for this! :D

I've still got to put finishing touches on my PC, but assuming we aren't immediately starting out in combat or such, she should be ready to go.

Rhun

First Post
Like learning some spells? Not a bad idea for a wizard! :D

Well, that too. Though when I first posted up my PC, I wasn't sure how JA was going to deal with spells. Since we are going to be jumping from 1st to 7th level rather quickly and all.

Remove ads