Jason Buhlman - the Charlie Cantina of D&D?

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
Oh.. and one other thing...

Thanks to Merric for misspelling my name in the thread title. That definately caught my attention you treacherous cur!

Jason Bulmahn
Managing Editor of Dragon

Beckett

Explorer
IuztheEvil said:
Its that damnable silent H.. gets em every time.

For the record, I have seen my named spelled, in print, the following ways...

Bulmahn (woo hoo.. the right one)
Buhlman
Buhlmahn
Bulhman
Bulman
Bullman
Bulmann
Bhu!hlhmha4hnh

Alright.. that last one was made up... but the rest are not.

Jason Bulmahn
Hopes he is not seeing a new trend...

Well, crap. I thought the second one was right. hrm. (checks Dungeonscape) Huh, say what you will about WotC's editors, but at least they get the names of the authors right.

I guess it's a good thing my submissions to Dragon haven't made it past the "I need to think up an article idea."

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
IuztheEvil said:
Oh.. and one other thing...

Thanks to Merric for misspelling my name in the thread title. That definately caught my attention you treacherous cur!

Jason Bulmahn

Treacherous? I was also misspelling Charlie Catinato's name, I'll have you know! :)

Cheers!

Zaister

Explorer
Just for the record, an Edelgard Bulmahn was Federal Minister for Education and Research from 1998 to 2005 here in Germany.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
You'd be amazed at the number of ways I've seen my last name misspelt - and it only has 5 letters! The human brain sees what it wants to see, and tosses the rest...

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Erik Mona said:
That one was my favorite when I was editing Polyhedron.

--Erik
Don't you think that's a little insensitive? I mean, your first and last names are both 4 letters long. No one's going to misspell that.

Remove ads